Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

not a handpay but a shockingly good win on Leprechaun's Gold Rainbow Oasis

https://youtu.be/5cXwTEwNSow

I thought this game would be all cool animations and stuff but no payout but I had a pretty amazing run on it. If the wild feature comes out you can really win a lot. And it's also really fun. I wish WMS would make more games like this and not weird lightning link clones, it reminds me of their old school games.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That Was Fun!! I played a similar looking game at Foxwoods where a Leprechaun was throwing down gold coins that turned into wilds, it was hitting good! It was hard to walk away from it lol .
    Great Vid & Congrats on your Wins!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    That Was Fun!! I played a similar looking game at Foxwoods where a Leprechaun was throwing down gold coins that turned into wilds, it was hitting good! It was hard to walk away from it lol .
    Great Vid & Congrats on your Wins!!
    Thanks, I think the one you were playing is called Wild Leprecoins from Aristocrat.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Newenglander,
    What a great win. I have never seen that game. I have played one like it but not that one.
    Have you ever played a game called Oceans of Gold? That used to be my favorite until I found the Firelink machines. I played Oceans of Gold last Wednesday and won $1006 on max bet of $2.50. It gave me 4 rows of wilds. My bucket list is to get the 5 rows of wilds on max bet of $2.50.
    Hope your luck continues.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congrats,

Great video and win. My great grandaughter will tell you that you can never go wrong with Leprechauns or Unicorns...

Thanks for sharing it with us, I'll do a recon Thursday morning and see if I can find it. I know we have the Aristocrat version...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Newenglander,
    What a great win. I have never seen that game. I have played one like it but not that one.
    Have you ever played a game called Oceans of Gold? That used to be my favorite until I found the Firelink machines. I played Oceans of Gold last Wednesday and won $1006 on max bet of $2.50. It gave me 4 rows of wilds. My bucket list is to get the 5 rows of wilds on max bet of $2.50.
    Hope your luck continues.
    Thanks Kuda. I'm not sure I've played Oceans of Gold, do you mean Ocean Magic? I've played that a few times, I actually just released a video of that one: https://youtu.be/BCxwlDgfPjU

If Oceans of Gold is different I'll look out for it though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Newenglander,
    Oceans of Gold has been around for many years. It has a sister machine called Golden Eagle. Where I play the max bet is $2.50. It has cascading wilds. If you get a chance look it up on YouTube. It is a very fun game. I am surprised they are still around but very happy they are.
    Ocean Magic has not been as good to me. I am glad you did good on them.
    If you get a chance you need to play Starwatch Magma and Starwatch Fire. You can win over $5000 on a $2 bet.
    i hope you continue to have good luck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Newenglander,
    Oceans of Gold has been around for many years. It has a sister machine called Golden Eagle. Where I play the max bet is $2.50. It has cascading wilds. If you get a chance look it up on YouTube. It is a very fun game. I am surprised they are still around but very happy they are.
    Ocean Magic has not been as good to me. I am glad you did good on them.
    If you get a chance you need to play Starwatch Magma and Starwatch Fire. You can win over $5000 on a $2 bet.
    i hope you continue to have good luck.
    Got it, just looked up a video on youtube for it, I haven't seen it anywhere but will look out for it. It kinda looks like some new Cleopatra game that IGT put out where the wilds nudge similarly. Good luck to you too!