Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Got a huge win on Midnight Stampede first time playing it

I think this is a new game? It looks like a sort of clone of Buffalo. My first and only bonus was a big win, seemed really fun but the bonus also seems difficult to get...

https://youtu.be/NPFEd7n0uEQ

+ new huge win on hold onto your hat: https://youtu.be/0GeC0r7BMFc
    Last edited by newenglander82; 05-15-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Excellent Wins!!
    WTG!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Looks like a cool game. Who is it by...Ainsworth? Congratulations.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Newenglander,
    Great hit. Hard Rock has had these machines for a couple years. I have tried them a couple times but never seem to do any good on them. The machines Hard Rock has are only .1 cent machines. You are right it is really hard to get the bonus. Keep hitting those jackpots.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Newenglander,
    Great hit. Hard Rock has had these machines for a couple years. I have tried them a couple times but never seem to do any good on them. The machines Hard Rock has are only .1 cent machines. You are right it is really hard to get the bonus. Keep hitting those jackpots.
    Ah, had no idea these were old machines. My local just got them, lol.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lady luck View Post
    Looks like a cool game. Who is it by...Ainsworth? Congratulations.
    I think it was Aristocrat actually? I thought I saw their logo somewhere, plus the gold coins look exactly like those in buffalo gold. The game dynamic seems really similar to a lot of Aristocrat games too, just a bit more volatile!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Off topic but had a new huge handpay on Hold Onto Your Hat, it's the first video posted here: https://youtu.be/0GeC0r7BMFc

didn't want to start a whole new thread for it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    hey newenglander ... is that Charles Town? That's the only local I know that has Midnight Stampede, and IIRC, you are in the DC Metro Area. And Charles Town is the only one in the area I know that has Hold on to Your Hat as of now. Hold on to Your Hat was cold as crap for me the other night when I was there.

As for Midnight Stampede ... ugh, that game's always been cold for me, from Borgata to Charles Town and other places. Nice hit you got ... I could never get anything remotely that good.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Newenglander,
    I am so glad you did good on the stampede machine. Like I said I have tried it a couple times and it just does not seem to be in a paying mood. I tried it again this evening at Hard Rock and same old story. I did not realize you could play up to .10 cents on it. I thought it was a penny machine only but after looking at it again this evening I noticed it could be played like you played the one you won on. I may try it again on a higher amount and see if that helps.
    It is funny how a machine can be new in some areas of the country and be old news in another part.
    Keep up the winning streak.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Newenglander,
    I am so glad you did good on the stampede machine. Like I said I have tried it a couple times and it just does not seem to be in a paying mood. I tried it again this evening at Hard Rock and same old story. I did not realize you could play up to .10 cents on it. I thought it was a penny machine only but after looking at it again this evening I noticed it could be played like you played the one you won on. I may try it again on a higher amount and see if that helps.
    It is funny how a machine can be new in some areas of the country and be old news in another part.
    Keep up the winning streak.
    Thanks! Yeah maybe you could try it on a higher denom but low bet amount and see if it bonuses better. That was actually my only bonus on it, though I only played it for about 15 mins. Good luck.