Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bigred,
    i have done the same thing. I will cash out a big ticket and put it in my purse hoping the money I brought will last me long enough until I decide to go home. Most of the time I luck out and win more money from the money I brought but sometimes I wind up putting the money I brought in the machines and when it is gone getting the ticket out of my purse and wind up losing it too.
    A couple weeks ago I got really lucky and put a ticket for $1000 in my purse and used a $100 I brought and turned it into $1000 also. I used the last $100 I brought and turned it into $800. It was getting really late by that time so I decided to go home with the $2800. I started with $500 and went home with $2800. I was really proud of myself for taking home all that money. As soon as I got in the car I thanked my husband for helping me win again. Good luck everyone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Don't feel bad. Friday, I had to drive down to Miami from Tampa. On the way home in the evening, I stopped at Miccosukkee. Had 100$. In an hour, two handpays for 1,200 each. I left extremely excited and happy. Saturday, went to Tampa Hard Rock. Lost 700$ in an hour. Played 20 different machines, never winning more than 3x my bet. Went yesterday, lost 1,400 in two hours playing at most 2.40 bets. Straight to 0 like vacuums sucking the life out of me. I don't get the Tampa Hard Rock at all. Payouts are so bad there. It was ultimately my fault, but you have all that money, and it is like they know it, and will take it.