Thread: Coushatta pool

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Coushatta pool

Has anyone been to the pool at Coushatta? Are the drinks at the swim up bar free or pay (I assume pay). When does the pool open and what are the operating hours? I have never been to the pool but thinking about it at the m&g.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by beastman View Post
    Has anyone been to the pool at Coushatta? Are the drinks at the swim up bar free or pay (I assume pay). When does the pool open and what are the operating hours? I have never been to the pool but thinking about it at the m&g.

Warren told me drinks are pay, as I expected. You can charge them to your room but will need I'd. Opens around Memorial day.. has not been announced for this year

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by beastman View Post

The "Dream Pool" area at Coushatta is fantastic. There is a splash pad, general pool, bar area in middle and my favorite the lazy river (with inner tubes). Additionally there are 2 different slides. It's a favorite of mine to do at the M&G! (I usually go on the 2nd day right when it opens before lunch and the tournament, return in the afternoon...I have a schedule down now.)

You do have to pay for all drinks at the bar (or charge to your room). You must be 21 to be in the bar area. Additionally, there is a snack bar there you can get drinks and food to purchase. It typically opens around Memorial day and is open from 9am to 8pm each day, unless the weather threatens. If you do charge to the room, you can probably use your comp cash to take the charges off prior to check-out.

You get a card at check in that had 4 pool passes on it. Be sure to get a wristband before you leave the pool to come back later in the day.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhetrick View Post
    The "Dream Pool" area at Coushatta is fantastic. There is a splash pad, general pool, bar area in middle and my favorite the lazy river (with inner tubes). Additionally there are 2 different slides. It's a favorite of mine to do at the M&G! (I usually go on the 2nd day right when it opens before lunch and the tournament, return in the afternoon...I have a schedule down now.)

You do have to pay for all drinks at the bar (or charge to your room). You must be 21 to be in the bar area. Additionally, there is a snack bar there you can get drinks and food to purchase. It typically opens around Memorial day and is open from 9am to 8pm each day, unless the weather threatens. If you do charge to the room, you can probably use your comp cash to take the charges off prior to check-out.

You get a card at check in that had 4 pool passes on it. Be sure to get a wristband before you leave the pool to come back later in the day.
    Thanks