Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

2 trip summary, new years and Chinese new years

So I was fortunate to visit las Vegas for both new year and Chinese new year. Had a great time, but lost the total sum approximating the cost of a used Honda. Lots of downs and trying to work back up. I will never gamble at Venetian or Palazzo ever again. The Wynn was also quite greedy, but I can only comment on the high limit slot room because I only played in there. The pennies at Cosmo were extremely generous. No handpays, but I walked up about $3,000. Lots of buffalo bonus rounds with decent payouts.

My favorite hotel is Aria and always stay in their tower or sky suites. However, I can't really stretch a dollar on their machines. Cosmo just sent me 3 free nights with $100 food credit per night. So begins my Cosmo residency.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I also never win at the Venetian or Palazzo. I used to stay at the Wynn, but havenít lately since it feels tighter than it used to be.

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by L2smith View Post
    I also never win at the Venetian or Palazzo. I used to stay at the Wynn, but haven’t lately since it feels tighter than it used to be.

I cringe when I think of the Wynn high limit room. I walked in with a freshly withdrawn $2.5K BR and I was headed for the exit door after about 30 minutes later.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah, Iím not brave enough for their high limit room!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There is a multi denom pinball machine now, lowest $5(3 credits). I tried playing that slot when we were in December, didn't win anything on it. Wynn is beautiful but very disappointing on slot play. I only saw one handpay on the three days we were there. Seriously considering playing and staying off strip next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by L2smith View Post
    Yeah, I’m not brave enough for their high limit room!