Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    Happy belated Birthday sounds like you had a great day.
    Hope you have a winning year.
    I got my 5th jackpot for January on Saturday. A friend won $4000 a few minutes before I won my jackpot. We both left Riverspirit very happy campers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Bettinman,
    Happy belated Birthday sounds like you had a great day.
    Hope you have a winning year.
    I got my 5th jackpot for January on Saturday. A friend won $4000 a few minutes before I won my jackpot. We both left Riverspirit very happy campers.

Thank you , Kuda.

Stay warm and safe, I see those wind chills are reaching all across the Central U.S. Now would be a good time to be in the BAHAMAS !!!

Congrats on # 5, you are on a wild ride right now.. Hope it keeps going for a long, long, time. Keep it up and Trump will be asking you to borrow 5 Billion for the Wall....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    Thanks Rich,

Spent the whole weekend surrounded by family and wonderful people who mean the world to me, and are the one true meaningful gift I receive every day.
    Went to the Sands last night for the Car Giveaway at 7:00 pm. Didn't win the car, or the 5 free play drawings, but my wife had tipped off several of my Thursday regulars we'd be there. So our table for two at dinner became a table for 14...... Enjoyed Buddy's ( Cake Boss ) wonderful Pizza, several glasses of the Grape, and the laughter and banter of wonderful close friends..
    What's more to want ??
    Awesome!! !! "What's more to want?"... I couldn't even imagine! That's the whole package my dear friend!... Everything!! !!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been so sick I couldn't even check in here! But now I do feel a little better...
    Last edited by Rich99; 01-30-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Awesome!! !! "What's more to want?"... I couldn't even imagine! That's the whole package my dear friend!... Everything!! !!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been so sick I couldn't even check in here! But now I do feel a little better...
    bitmoji-20190130063029 (1).jpg
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bettinman,
    Thank you. It was very cold today but it is supposed to be close to 70 by the weekend. I hope your Birthday was very nice. My Birthday is the 25th of February and I am getting $100 free play and 2 free buffets from Riverspirit. I will get 2 free buffets at Hard Rock and hope to get around $100 in free play there to.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    Yes Sweetie I am... As Always Thank You for your Concern...
    I spent the last few nights in the hospital battling pneumonia, they would not release me until my oxygen level reached and maintained 95%.
    That finally happened today and although I'm not in the mood to run a marathon I feel much better! !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Happy Birthday Bettin Man!!

Goodness, Rich, pneumonia is not fun...take care of yourself. Sending you warm and fuzzy healing vibes.

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmoa View Post
    Goodness, Rich, pneumonia is not fun...take care of yourself. Sending you warm and fuzzy healing vibes.

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Linda, Thank You Sweetie!! I've gotta start taking better care of myself because I've developed moderate copd thanks to decades of tobacco use...
    The good news is I quit smoking in 2016 and I am feeling better! .
    xoxo

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Linda, Thank You Sweetie!! I've gotta start taking better care of myself because I've developed moderate copd thanks to decades of tobacco use...
    The good news is I quit smoking in 2016 and I am feeling better! .
    xoxo

Hospital ? Pneumonia ? Rich, don't scare us like that ...

I too feel the after affects of mucho years of smoking. I quit in 2007 but still have 2 -3 bouts a year with a chest infection, usually during the cold winter months. Just got over one on antibiotics for 10 days, and the doctor always tells me it's the after affects smoking did to my lungs ..
    Glad you're feeling better, Rich, please take care of yourself, it ain't no fun without you here every day....

I try, during these periods of susceptibility, to maintain a small , but steady, trace element of medication in my bloodstream to ward off invasions by harmful pathogens. My medication of choice is Dewars 12 year old, administered in a 3 finger dose precisely at 7:00 pm nightly.
    Prescription can be sent to you local liquor store by Dr.Bettinman .....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post
    Hospital ? Pneumonia ? Rich, don't scare us like that ...

I too feel the after affects of mucho years of smoking. I quit in 2007 but still have 2 -3 bouts a year with a chest infection, usually during the cold winter months. Just got over one on antibiotics for 10 days, and the doctor always tells me it's the after affects smoking did to my lungs ..
    Glad you're feeling better, Rich, please take care of yourself, it ain't no fun without you here every day....

I try, during these periods of susceptibility, to maintain a small , but steady, trace element of medication in my bloodstream to ward off invasions by harmful pathogens. My medication of choice is Dewars 12 year old, administered in a 3 finger dose precisely at 7:00 pm nightly.
    Prescription can be sent to you local liquor store by Dr.Bettinman .....
    LOL! Thanx Andy!! I am feeling better and I am so grateful that You are as well!