Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mandalay Bay 01/01-01/05

spent 4 days with the Family at Mandalay Bay. Upgraded to a 2 rm king suite which made everyone's trip that much nicer. No more snoring to wake other people up and 2 big bathrooms. I think my son took 4 baths in his mini pool!

Anyway,

Did not do well on the penny machines, particularly Lightning links at MB. Luxor's were slightly more generous. Dollar machines were a bit better, and I have started liking those progressive GEMS/Lions games that are 9$ a spin. Hit my fair share of jackpots on them.

One thing I noticed was that MB, Luxor and MGM did not have many LL machines around. Just a bank of 4 then no more.

Played some 5$ and 10$ top dollars and hit a few bonus rds, but no offers better than 600$

Food was excellent, and if you are staying at MB, I cannot recommend Dellas kitchen over at Delano enough. The breakfast food is awesome, and it was pretty quiet as well. The Noodle place at MB was pretty solid as well. If you are up near Wynn and enjoy chaos, please get some Tacos at Tacos el Gordo. Crazy busy most of the time and excellent tacos.

Lastly, my 18 yr old daughter got her xmas gift while there. She did 7 laps in a 911 GT3 over at Dream Racing at the speedway. She loved it, and the guys there were all super cool. My 10 yr old son was invited to sit in a Lamborghini and start it up. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a cool driving experience.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Glad to hear You & Your family had a Wonderful trip!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sounds like a fun time was had by all!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app