Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grid View Post
    I was going to take them up on it. I spent a lot of my time at Cosmo in Vegas in 2018, so I only managed Gold with Mlife. I know enough to avoid those horrible "Specialty Games" and I do OK sticking to "standard" slots for the $3 coin = 10 tier credits.

I thought I could hit them up early in 2019, use my accelerated TC earning (20%) and set myself up for Platinum once more for the year.

Looking over the rules for the Beau, it's $3 coin for a base point (Non-Specialty) which only nets 2 TC's. Yikes! I would have to play 5 times as much to earn the same Tier Credits as I would in Vegas.

When I do the Borgata junket, they have the same TC junk earning, but they offset that with all the bonus slot dollars and comp dollars you earn. I cant see much reason to do Beau.

My $1K per day bankroll usually nets me close to $10K coin per day in Vegas. That is 3,333 points X 20% bonus = 40,000 tier credits. 5 days of play and I'm usually on point for Platinum. The same play at Beau is 6,666 TC's per day, VS 40,000. That is a huge downer!
    I stopped going to the Beau 3 years ago when I realized that I could (and have) reach Platinum quite readily in Vegas but never would at the Beau.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sent from my Gigaset QV830 using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
    Right about the VP. After my last trip when they sent me a survey I commented on the poor VP payouts. I even pointed out that the two sides of the Breeze Bar have different payouts for a flush in DW.
    I haven't been to the Beau in a couple years (because it's always tight) but did they remove the progressive JOB around the bar area? Didn't that used to be 9-5 JOB?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAchance5 View Post
    I haven't been to the Beau in a couple years (because it's always tight) but did they remove the progressive JOB around the bar area? Didn't that used to be 9-5 JOB?
    Progressive is gone and don't recall the JOB paytable. I imagine it is poor like all Beau VP.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I received an offer for flight and hotel, for $409 from DFW. I don't know why it's so much, especially when I had offers for flight from Philly and Boston for only $100. Maybe it's because the stay is over Saturday night?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySpudd View Post
    I received an offer for flight and hotel, for $409 from DFW. I don't know why it's so much, especially when I had offers for flight from Philly and Boston for only $100. Maybe it's because the stay is over Saturday night?
    The individual rates will vary depending on time of the year, resort availability and your play with MGM MLife. Additionally, it could depend on your departing airport as well.