Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

unbelievable jackpot

Sadly, no photos. Went to use my $100 FP. Wonder 4 Gold -- three of them. The Buffalo Gold Jackpot was at $370, which is high-ish. So I sat down. Played a few spins on $2.40. Literally changed to $4.80 and I'm maybe 2 spins in and I get the bonus -- super free games, but no $370. Happy for the free games. it retriggered many time -- I got all 15 gold heads. I think I had about 48 games but got the gold heads early on. Jackpot was a hair over $7000. Nuts. My largest buffalo gold JP. While I'm waiting for them to pay me, I slide over to the next machine. Stick $100 in and play minium of $2.40. Right away I got FIVE, yes FIVE gold coins. I've never seen that much less hit it. I actually didn't think it was possible to hit that. I also got super free games. The five coins gave me 20 games. No JP there but around $200 in the bonus, which was just fine. Very seldom do I have days like today. Overall, it's been a pretty decent year JP-wise.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So did you win the $7000+ JP on freeplay? Either way, congrats!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Actually, no. I hadn't even used my FP at that point. I had a TITO from the last time I was there that I was using. It was like $139 or something. Thanks -- I've seen people hit nice JPs on those super free games. I think the most I saw was about $5500 on a $4.80 bet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Big congrats to you on a phenomenal win...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Outstanding win, Congrats.. These are the kind of sessions that keep bringing us back.. Enjoy your win ..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That is the stuff slot players dream about. Congrats.

Oh, I got the 5 coins once on the same type machine and only got $200-$300 on $4.80 bet.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What a dream!!! CONGRATS!!
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks. Yeah, it was nuts. Started with 3 coins. Super free games. 48 games total. I had 15 heads by around game 21 or 22. $7000 JP.
    And if you think THAT is nuts, today was similarly unreal. I went BACK because I still had FP ($95) and free food. The $95 turned into $800, thanks to a $6 bonus on Miss Kitty Gold (got about $400 out of that one) and then a $300 bonus on Wild Panda next to that machine. So I stopped, got my free food, and decided, WTH, I'm heading for a machine I haven't played in ages: Wheel of Fortune 3-reel, $5 denom. It's in the HL room, which I used to visit years ago but rarely do now. Actually, I first wanted to play some LL. But those were all taken. There are three $5 WoF machines there. The first one I went to wouldn't take my ticket. I went to the next one. Played about $150 with nothing. Cashed out. Sat on the third WoF. Second spin, I get the Wheel of Fortune symbol on the first reel ... and then it kind of hangs there while the second reel spins (you can practically hear a drumroll). Second symbol was a 7 with a bar in it not a red 7 but the single 7 with a bar) ;.. and then the THIRD reel was ... another Wheel of Fortune symbol. BOOM. Machine locked up. Call attendant. 1000 credits on $5 denom = $5000. CRAZY!!! So while I'm sitting there with my mouth hanging open, attendant comes over. He tells me if the second symbol had been another WoF, it would have been a 100k JP. Gulp! Okay, so now my machine is locked up. They have to do the paperwork and take out taxes (I always get taxes out). I have about $65 in cash on me. A LL opens up-- Happy Lantern. I "low roll" it at the minimum, which is $5 bet on a 10-cent denom. Within a few spins, I hit the bonus for $625 which is quite a nice bonus at that bet. Next spin is another bonus back to back. for $175. It was one of those days. So attendant comes by. My net profit is $3600. AND, I still have my TITO which still has about $750. On my way out the door, I hit up Miss Kitty Gold again and get another bonus on $6. It rewards me with $700. I walk out with my $1500 TITO and $3600 in cash. The TITO I will use on another visit. The cash I went right to the bank to deposit. I can't help but wonder when the other shoe is going to drop because this is HIGHLY unusual to hit these large JPs two days in a row.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good to be you right now. Enjoy these moments because as you said the other shoe will drop probably sooner than later.. It's these moments that we all strive to find. A bowler seeks a 300 game, a pitcher tries for a no hitter, a hockey player looks for a Hat Trick.
    These moments will remain in our memories for the rest of our lives, and bring a smile to our face when we recall them.Got my fingers crossed that you have another rabbit hidden in your hat...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wowowowowoweeeeee! I wish I could rub your head for good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app