Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    Weezie won the Major on Out Back Jack last evening: $100 in, with $0.26 left and the cards came out. She got the Major for just under $1,000. Yippee! I know you'll be happy to hear this.
    Happy? .. I Am Thrilled!!! !!!
    xoxo!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    Weezie won the Major on Out Back Jack last evening: $100 in, with $0.26 left and the cards came out. She got the Major for just under $1,000. Yippee! I know you'll be happy to hear this.
    I LOVE those Hail Mary wins!!!! Congrats to all and OMG laughing my head off re: spider!!!!
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    I LOVE those Hail Mary wins!!!! Congrats to all and OMG laughing my head off re: spider!!!!
    He's still in residence... Weezie is hoping he is a he and not a pregnant she LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Miss you and Weezie!
    Canít wait until you visit me down south so we can go to Coushatta together!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome report, Sounds like you all had fun, which is the most important thing.

Ocean comps are fairly solid, which I appreciate. I think, at least, in October, there was a daily multiplier on comps. Not sure. I do appreciate that it's a straight one-to-one. Ended up popping in AC this weekend and ended up buying a Yeti and a pair of shoes for my friends. That said, Ocean was absolutely dead quiet when I went there. Surprisingly, Harrahs was fairly busy when I was there, this past Saturday. I half-wonder if it's because for this month, the 7 minutes $777 promo moved from Bally's to Harrah's. Saw someone hit a full board on a Lightning Link for 10 grand (5 dollar bet, penny denom). I really went for the Colossal Shrimp and Sea Bass in the Seven Stars Lounge.

Anyhow, glad you had a good trip!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great trip report and photos. Just love reading when Thelma and Weezie are back on the road again...

Thanks for taking me along on that mini mind vacation to AC with you, saved me the gas and tolls ....

I've become spoiled by that 2.9 mile commute to the Sands, and 36 mile jaunt to Mt.Airy.

Weezie seems to have a hot hand right now. If you go back on Thursday rub the top of her head before you push the button.... Got my fingers crossed for both of you.....