Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tampa hard rock

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    636
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    416

    Tampa hard rock

    Had my annual meeting in Orlando so I spent Wednesday night at HR, got 3 handpays - 1 on timber wolve for 1900.00, buffalo gold 1800.00 and Robin Hood 1300.00. The incredible thing was I was playing Buffalo Grand in the non smoking area and the super was up to 1500.00, guy is playing .75 and gets the yellow super, spins and lands on 10x wins 15000.00 on a .75 bet!! Then saw a lady playing some sweet candy game and filled the entire screen and wins 5000.00 on 1.00. Great time can't wait till my next meeting.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Likes (Given)
    191
    Likes (Received)
    293
    Is this the same Tampa Hard Rock I've heard so many horror stories about on here?

  3. #3
    Senior Member sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes (Given)
    1591
    Likes (Received)
    1567
    Wow, that’s incredible! And yes I have the same question as Igetit. Is this the same Tampa?
    "Happiness is a choice" ~ Lt. Randy Disher (Monk, The TV Series)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    636
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    416
    Yes it is, but for me it is the same as any casino in Florida, sometimes I lose and sometimes I win but for some reason I seem to hold my own in Tampa most trips, although I only get to go there 2-3 times a year.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,010
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    382
    Great wins - congrats!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pa.
    Posts
    822
    Likes (Given)
    1327
    Likes (Received)
    1455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingoredfish View Post
    Had my annual meeting in Orlando so I spent Wednesday night at HR, got 3 handpays - 1 on timber wolve for 1900.00, buffalo gold 1800.00 and Robin Hood 1300.00. The incredible thing was I was playing Buffalo Grand in the non smoking area and the super was up to 1500.00, guy is playing .75 and gets the yellow super, spins and lands on 10x wins 15000.00 on a .75 bet!! Then saw a lady playing some sweet candy game and filled the entire screen and wins 5000.00 on 1.00. Great time can't wait till my next meeting.

    Great job, Bingoredfish,

    Curious if you remember what you did on Timber Wolf for $ 1,900 ? That's well beyond my high water mark, hope you got it on a 5 x 10 bonus.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    636
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    416
    My bet was 6.90 and got owl 3x owl 6x owl, that paid 1350.00 and then got some small wins to get to 1900.00. That was on wonder 4 wonder wheel. I pay 2 timber wolves and 2 buffalo.

  8. #8
    Senior Member flyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    752
    I understand that comps from the Tampa Hard Rock are available only after the visit. That might mean you would have to come back the following month. True?
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pa.
    Posts
    822
    Likes (Given)
    1327
    Likes (Received)
    1455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingoredfish View Post
    My bet was 6.90 and got owl 3x owl 6x owl, that paid 1350.00 and then got some small wins to get to 1900.00. That was on wonder 4 wonder wheel. I pay 2 timber wolves and 2 buffalo.

    Thanks for the reply. My one and only session with Wonder 4 wheel took me up to $ 515.00 on $ 2.20 bets playing all Timber Wolf Deluxe, and then proceeded to give it almost all back.
    Did get the Timber Wolf Jackpot on the wheel for $ 397.00 at the very end and ran like a thief !!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Grid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    274
    Likes (Given)
    180
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Igetit View Post
    Is this the same Tampa Hard Rock I've heard so many horror stories about on here?
    I knew a guy that lost all his money in vegas, then won $1.4MIL on a Wheel of Fortune machine at the airport on his way home.

    If there is one thing we all know about gambling, anyone can win at any time. But as a gambler, it is still best practice to play in a casino with favorable odds. I dont know anyone that fly's to vegas to play at the airport. Even though some people do win there.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •