Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

15 Gold Buffalos--huge HP on FP--cross it off the bucket list!

What a day. I had $35 FP and a free meal that I was using this morning. Went to Wonder 4 Gold at my local. Inserted an old TITO and transferred in the FP. Within the first few spins, I got the Buffalo Jackpot (it was around $315) and super free games, which retriggered for a total of 30-something games. I wound up winning about $675 on that. I never won that jackpot before. This was on minimum bet which was $2.40. So I left to get my meal. Came back, and all the seats were taken. The buffalo gold jackpot was reset to $200. Someone got up from the same machine I won on about an hour earlier. So I sat down and thought, wth, maybe it'll hit again. And hit it did! I got the exact same jackpot again ($206 at that point) and had triggered 4 coins, so it was 15 free super games. ON a $4.80 bet. Well. It kept retriggering. I had 51 games total and I collected all 15 buffalo gold heads (shocking--I NEVER did that before). I think it was around game 39 that all 15 heads were collected. Amazing. It was a $4600 jackpot. Unbelievable. This was the same machine I saw a guy last week or the week before hit for $6k! The slot attendant said it was a hot machine. Which means they'll probably take it out to pasture soon. They shoot buffaloes, don't they? (I wanted to take a video once I crossed the $1200 HP territory but I have no idea what the permission status is like and didn't want to get busted. So I'll try to post the one pic I got. (Also -- somehow my card was in but not registering, which is a real bummer because imagine al that "coin in" that could have counted. It was only when the attendant came by that I noticed it said to reinsert card.)file-6.jpg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wonderful!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    if the bonus lasts long enough your card will say reinsert, but i believe it was still counting your point

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You're on fire!
    Congrats!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The card will not register points during Free spins , whether it's 5 or 500, it will not give you points during bonus rounds.

That's why it blinks after 15 minutes without play, it thinks you left.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    HECK of a win! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congrats... I love the sick reference to the Pollack film.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That's awesome - congrats!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ha -- PhillySpud. Glad someone caught that. I also realized I inserted my photo upside down. Well. I obviously don't work in the IT industry. Anyway -- took my winnings ($3400 with fed and state taxes out) and deposited it into the bank. No reinvesting of that for me. That was a crazy win and that money is needed. I'll probably never hit that again. Always wanted to get the 15 heads on one of the iterations of the buffalo gold machine.