Thread: The Bachelor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Bachelor

Who watched this? I normally do not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette but after the first couple of episodes I had to wait and hope to see Crystal get sent home! LOL!
    The bottom line, Arie screwed up! You can't play with people's lives if you're not 100% certain!...
    I knew something wasn't right going into final rose ceremony because there was over an hour to go before the end of the program.
    And now Becca will be the Bachelorette this May and yes I will watch it!!
    Good Luck to Arie & Lauren and I hope Becca finds her Soul Mate!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I allow myself to get sucked in to watching it. It is often like we tend to watch NASCAR--wanting our favorite to win but secretly hoping the big wreck happens (and no one gets hurt, fo course!)...

Arie seemed like a bit of a weasel to me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Iíve never watch d the stupid show. However I did see them on several ABC shows the next day. Lauren is a fool. As are the rest of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb1486 View Post
    I’ve never watch d the stupid show. However I did see them on several ABC shows the next day. Lauren is a fool. As are the rest of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    lol. I didn't want to say it. You did. LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have watched almost every show since they started the shows. They always have some moron on there. I guess they think it will help their ratings. When the show starts I always go to the website realtysteve. He always knows what will happen before the show airs. Of course ABC always threatens to sue Steve because he always has spoilers for the show. I like finding out before hand who will be picked at the end so I can see the love story unfold. I knew what was going to happen as soon as the show started.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watch all of them! Yes, Crystal was a train wreck. Think Arie went with his head instead of his heart, then regretted it. Becca will be a great bachelorette.
    I even watched The Winter Games when I had the flu. The only good part of that was seeing the ever-crying - virgin Ashley find love. Ha!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich99 View Post
    Who watched this? I normally do not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette but after the first couple of episodes I had to wait and hope to see Crystal get sent home! LOL!
    The bottom line, Arie screwed up! You can't play with people's lives if you're not 100% certain!...
    I knew something wasn't right going into final rose ceremony because there was over an hour to go before the end of the program.
    And now Becca will be the Bachelorette this May and yes I will watch it!!
    Good Luck to Arie & Lauren and I hope Becca finds her Soul Mate!!
    Just found this thread. This show is one of my faves. I've been watching since Shannon stepped out of the limo in Season One. While Arie was my favorite contestant during Emily's season of the Bachelorette, I have to admit that I didn't like him as the Bachelor. Hope it works out for them, but I have a feeling it won't. I don't know if I am going to watch Becca as the Bachelorette. I need a break from Bachelor Nation.
    Last edited by AMorris; 03-27-2018 at 08:20 PM.