Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    508
    Likes (Given)
    92
    Likes (Received)
    386
    I did check it out for a very short trip. Yeah, they have a ton of new games. I was sad/surprised they took out the Wonka 3 reel games and even the new Margaritaville and Price is Right slots. They always seemed really busy. Maybe after license fees they weren't making them enough money or something. It seems like they are putting a lot more Aristocrat games on the floor as well.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    313
    Likes (Given)
    353
    Likes (Received)
    264
    I will go to my grave that this is all only "relatively" random and that all the machines go through paying, non paying and staying close to even cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by feelinlucky? View Post
    You are right. So much for the theory of RNG and randomness.

  3. #23
    Senior Member cococrisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    456
    Likes (Given)
    174
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_G View Post
    Ugh, lightning link. I find the majority of these 'link' type games at my local casino just don't pay so I avoid them. And bonusing on lightning link is damn hard!

    Rob
    Lightning Link can be great or unplayable. It depends on the casino and you really can tell the difference. In Ohio, I much prefer the Link games at Eldorado Scioto Downs and Miami Valley Gaming over Hollywood and Jack Casino. The latter 2 are impossible. I hit $6300 on a Lock It Link 2 weeks ago at Eldorado Scioto Downs. I got the free spins betting $25 a spin on the 10c version. I would never try that bet at Hollywood or Jack.
    Moved back to Ohio from AZ. Rude awakening. The Ohio casinos are horrible.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    871
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by cococrisp View Post
    Lightning Link can be great or unplayable. It depends on the casino and you really can tell the difference. In Ohio, I much prefer the Link games at Eldorado Scioto Downs and Miami Valley Gaming over Hollywood and Jack Casino. The latter 2 are impossible. I hit $6300 on a Lock It Link 2 weeks ago at Eldorado Scioto Downs. I got the free spins betting $25 a spin on the 10c version. I would never try that bet at Hollywood or Jack.

    MVG is running 91% payback, ESD is 90%. Love the selection at MVG.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,681
    Likes (Given)
    108
    Likes (Received)
    642
    Maxbet,

    Sorry it does not work out for you lately. My advice, slow down.

    Looks like you have been playing a lot of high volatile machines. For example WW. All variants of Wicked Winings are known to be tough.

    Don't chase it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member cococrisp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    456
    Likes (Given)
    174
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by willslotforcash View Post
    MVG is running 91% payback, ESD is 90%. Love the selection at MVG.
    I love the selection at MVG, too. The difference in the Link games is noticable. It isn't worth it to play these at Hollywood or Jack.
    Moved back to Ohio from AZ. Rude awakening. The Ohio casinos are horrible.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    508
    Likes (Given)
    92
    Likes (Received)
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledoublediamond View Post
    I will go to my grave that this is all only "relatively" random and that all the machines go through paying, non paying and staying close to even cycles.
    I think the same thing. I feel like they are "random" in the sense that there is no precise pattern, but they do go into cycles where they are more likely to hit or less likely to hit.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    871
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglander82 View Post
    I think the same thing. I feel like they are "random" in the sense that there is no precise pattern, but they do go into cycles where they are more likely to hit or less likely to hit.

    I agree with this. Bally Cash Wheel is my favorite slot, and it's had weird moments where every other spin is a line hit, or bonus wheel. It got up to $750 for me one time, and after that, every spin to $0, I didn't get a single line hit or bonus.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    24
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    38
    What a ridiculous thing to say...of course it's his fault! I don't mean that he's a loser....but it's his fault that he carelessly chased losses! C'mon...wake up!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •