Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pinball Question

Need some answers if possible about pinball slots.

I was at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi this week and used my free play on a $5 Pinball slot. My approach was to bet once credit...two credits...one credit...two credits, etc. until I exhausted the free play. The Beau requires you to put some real money in to activate the free play . I put in $5 cash and began the sequence. Tapping the one credit button once and then twice and so on. Well when I hit the button for the fourth time spin (two credits) I got the bonus feature that should have been 4 tries of the pinball. Instead I only had one!!! Imagine my shock when I expected a big win but got a much smaller one.

My question is --Does the initial cash input limit the number of credits you can bet? I tried the max credit button after this happened and still it only registered one credit.

Did recover $150 bucks on $100 free play but I was sure I had much more.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pinball Question

To start with, I hate the way MLife does their free play by making you put cash in the game and then it “bonus refunding” you back. It’s a dumb system, but they do that to fool you into playing more money back in.
    Sounds like the game is a 2 coin max, correct? I’m guessing you had no wins before the bonus hit, so it only had 1 credit in the machine each time. So, this would mean it was probably deducting only $5 of free play each time until you had enough “actual credits” in the meter for two. Even if you hit max credits, it’s only going to show 1 credit.
    However, if the game registered 2 credits when that bonus hit and only 1 Pinball was activated, I would have called a slot attendant or tech immediately to remedy that. Of course “malfunction voids and plays and pays.”

I always try to pay attention to the “coins in” window to ensure enough credits are played for any features.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not sure about the Top Dollar at the Beau but some will only give 4 shots on Max bet. So if you got the bonus on 1 credit played then that might be why you only got one shot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhetrick View Post
    To start with, I hate the way MLife does their free play by making you put cash in the game and then it “bonus refunding” you back. It’s a dumb system, but they do that to fool you into playing more money back in.
    Sounds like the game is a 2 coin max, correct? I’m guessing you had no wins before the bonus hit, so it only had 1 credit in the machine each time. So, this would mean it was probably deducting only $5 of free play each time until you had enough “actual credits” in the meter for two. Even if you hit max credits, it’s only going to show 1 credit.
    However, if the game registered 2 credits when that bonus hit and only 1 Pinball was activated, I would have called a slot attendant or tech immediately to remedy that. Of course “malfunction voids and plays and pays.”

I always try to pay attention to the “coins in” window to ensure enough credits are played for any features.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics

Rich I think you nailed it. I had no wins before the bonus symbol came up and was not paying attention to the credits bet window. I just assumed $5 would activate all the software. Funny (not really) but I had played those $5 Pinballs before and always put an extra $20 in to activate the free play. If I had won on a line bet I would have caught the problem and shuit down the slot and reactivated the free pay.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!