Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

after the $2400 failure WHY CANT WE WALK AWAY

IMG_1480.JPGIMG_1482.JPGIMG_1483.JPG
    So I started with $10 “free play” an add’l $20 in (at MGM Nat’l) on LtLinks l think my last chance was the “Hail Mary” as you can see I have zero credits left and hit that major ! I swear what a “shocker” I only brought $120 so I hadn’t even touched the $100 . I got there about 10pm hit within a half hour. My plan was to hit and run. Started with lowest nickel denom’ once I hit the major cashed out ‘held’ the machine up and took a smoke break . . Came back n went down 2c hit a bonus run again than went 10c one more bonus . . By 2am the rest is history Big Walk of Shame . Why Why Why 🤧

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    " The only sure thing about Luck is that it will change "

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    MaxBet I’m really so sorry about the walk of shame & wish you had better luck BUT, OMG, you are such a degen and .... i LOVE it! - Lol!

Thanks for sharing & I hope you get ALL your money back next time. Best of Luck!
    "Happiness is a choice" ~ Lt. Randy Disher (Monk, The TV Series)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

after the $2400 failure WHY CANT WE WALK AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    MaxBet I’m really so sorry about the walk of shame & wish you had better luck BUT, OMG, you are such a degen and .... i LOVE it! - Lol!

Thanks for sharing & I hope you get ALL your money back next time. Best of Luck!
    LOL I am ! I’m thinking I should take someone with me to hold my wins but I rarely do and don’t have many slot buddies that go in the wee hours of the nite like I do. Oh well gamblers will go on. One day you’ll see a post I WALKED AWAY

" The only sure thing about Luck is that it will change "

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You have a problem.

But I’m pretty sure you’re aware of it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    lolol I have blown so many big wins or played until I couldn't see straight....total degenny here

I try to be good, lasts a few weeks....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUM BET View Post
    IMG_1480.JPGIMG_1482.JPGIMG_1483.JPG
    So I started with $10 “free play” an add’l $20 in (at MGM Nat’l) on LtLinks l think my last chance was the “Hail Mary” as you can see I have zero credits left and hit that major ! I swear what a “shocker” I only brought $120 so I hadn’t even touched the $100 . I got there about 10pm hit within a half hour. My plan was to hit and run. Started with lowest nickel denom’ once I hit the major cashed out ‘held’ the machine up and took a smoke break . . Came back n went down 2c hit a bonus run again than went 10c one more bonus . . By 2am the rest is history Big Walk of Shame . Why Why Why

Hey Max Bet,

Yours weren't the only foot prints along that Walk of Shame. Read my post today - Tuesdays Hero - Thursdays Zero..

My analyst tells me it probably had something to do with us wetting the bed when we were young ...................

Ya think ?