Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $2400 FAILURE

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dragon Links at Horseshoe treated me quite well ... the night I got robbed. Hit two majors on those, one a first spin major on a nickel bet. The staff there, a lot of ex-Charles Town people (although some have moved on) told me that the Grand was won on a .50 cent bet on penny. Dangit.

I'll let you know, but this week is looking like not heading that way. Haven't been down to MGM in months, despite one of my best hits ever coming down there. Just too long a drive and i have more built up good will/rewards with Horseshoe where I do decent on ...provided I don't do the "dumb plunge".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisherman View Post
    Dragon Links at Horseshoe treated me quite well ... the night I got robbed. Hit two majors on those, one a first spin major on a nickel bet. The staff there, a lot of ex-Charles Town people (although some have moved on) told me that the Grand was won on a .50 cent bet on penny. Dangit.

I'll let you know, but this week is looking like not heading that way. Haven't been down to MGM in months, despite one of my best hits ever coming down there. Just too long a drive and i have more built up good will/rewards with Horseshoe where I do decent on ...provided I don't do the "dumb plunge".
    think ill be staying home for a couple months (TRY TO at least) some dude hit the major on the dragon link 2 seats down from me betting a buck after his wife got up ($700+) . . and here i am 2 seats away betting $1.25 (nickels) . . . i was contemplating that day to go back to MD Horsey or MD Live but i chose MGM Natl because im only 15 minutes and was planning on going to work ONLY if i got called in . . MD Live is about 1/2 hour but a bit of a drive back if i got called in . . i wonder if things would of been different because i had a plan . . if i go back to the Horse which i vowed i would never do i was going to mess with the Dragon Links downstairs and if i went to to MD live there are a certain few machines (Dragon Links) that ive kept my eye that ALWAYS seem to hit the bonus rounds consistently

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don’t think I’ve seen the Dragon Link games yet but I’m hoping to see it @ my local tomorrow.
    "Happiness is a choice" ~ Lt. Randy Disher (Monk, The TV Series)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    I donít think Iíve seen the Dragon Link games yet but Iím hoping to see it @ my local tomorrow.
    GREAT LUCK !

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    " The only sure thing about Luck is that it will change "

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Maxbet, hope it’ll be good to me.
    "Happiness is a choice" ~ Lt. Randy Disher (Monk, The TV Series)