Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $2400 FAILURE

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Here is his Wikipedia page Z very interesting . If only I had 1 million :(

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUM BET View Post
    WOWSER I don’t feel so bad dannng I wonder what he does for a living besides gambling

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman420 View Post

Very interesting . . I wish could hold onto my winnings when I win (sometimes I do)

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    " The only sure thing about Luck is that it will change "

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So he's the one responsible for clogging up my computer with crap? What a (fill in the blank)..😡

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If someone's "in the hole" for $74 million, who would loan them money for gambling???

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I watched some of his early High Limit videos and it was fun to see someone bet that much on a slot.

Now his site seems to be a..."we are stars...everyone loves us and we have adoring fans".

As far as wins and losses it seems about the same as a penny slot. I can lose a hundred in 10 minutes and he can lose 2 or 3 thousand in the same time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTex View Post
    I watched some of his early High Limit videos and it was fun to see someone bet that much on a slot.

Now his site seems to be a..."we are stars...everyone loves us and we have adoring fans".

As far as wins and losses it seems about the same as a penny slot. I can lose a hundred in 10 minutes and he can lose 2 or 3 thousand in the same time.

I agree, the win percentage isn't that much better for betting $750/spin.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    wow at the 74 million....that is insane

my biggest issue is he bets these crazy high amounts but he almost never wins more than 100x bet

when you win $3k on a $100 bet...who cares unless it was the first or second spin and then you went right home or downsized to 25c 3 reel 2-3 credit games for a few hours and only won/lost modest amounts of coin

the player that wins $1k on a 75c bet or $3k on a $5 bet truly has something to celebrate

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    that wikpedia page is beyond creepy....
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    So he's the one responsible for clogging up my computer with crap? What a (fill in the blank)..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah like his biggest live jackpot 19,200 on a 600 dollar bet . That’s only 32x his bet ... if I had his kind of money I would find a high limit king of Africa machine and bet only 25 to 50 dollars a spin . Would be a 500x win . He did cleopatra 2 at 200 dollars a spin and won 4800. Also lightning link 250 dollars a spin . Interesting to watch but damn

Quote Originally Posted by tripledoublediamond View Post
    wow at the 74 million....that is insane

my biggest issue is he bets these crazy high amounts but he almost never wins more than 100x bet

when you win $3k on a $100 bet...who cares unless it was the first or second spin and then you went right home or downsized to 25c 3 reel 2-3 credit games for a few hours and only won/lost modest amounts of coin

the player that wins $1k on a 75c bet or $3k on a $5 bet truly has something to celebrate
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    maybe his options for older games are limited in Colorado but there are plenty elsewhere, if he really cared about winning he would be also working the same machines jfk works...those machines are no guarantee but they are by far the best bets for jackpots 100-1000x bet....of course he won his biggest jack pot ever on a $25 2 cr triple diamond which is no shock at all
    Yeah like his biggest live jackpot 19,200 on a 600 dollar bet . That’s only 32x his bet ... if I had his kind of money I would find a high limit king of Africa machine and bet only 25 to 50 dollars a spin . Would be a 500x win . He did cleopatra 2 at 200 dollars a spin and won 4800. Also lightning link 250 dollars a spin . Interesting to watch but damn