Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisherman View Post

As for the clones, ugh, I hate it. I don't fault a company for cloning a game, but it sorta sucks. I hate the new en vogue "progressives" that I largely blame on 88 Fortunes ... the pick boards where 95% of the time, you get the mini. I mean, I loved the old Fort Knox progressives, but the new one follows that model as well in picking 3 of a kind. Wish companies would be more creative.
    They just need to get rid of the pre-determined picking part and have it magically appear like the Minor/Major do for the WMS G+ machines.

On a side note, I always laugh when I see people betting $8.80 and they get the picking feature only to win $10.23. What a waste of time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Scorcho,
    i agree it is not right if you bet max of $8.80 then the machine should go up on their minis, maxs and grands. I play the free slots on line and my favorite is 88 Fortunes. On the online versions the more you bet the more the minis, maxs, grands etc. pay. You can bet $200 or $300 on the online version and the mini is worth $2000. I would take a $2000 mini all day if that is the way the real slots would pay.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisherman View Post
    I hate the new en vogue "progressives" that I largely blame on 88 Fortunes ... the pick boards where 95% of the time, you get the mini. I mean, I loved the old Fort Knox progressives, but the new one follows that model as well in picking 3 of a kind. Wish companies would be more creative.
    Actually IGT’s “Fort Knox” was a different progressive pick bonus that was NOT pre-determined. Depending on what vault you picked, you got more points to advance.
    88 Fortunes (and most clones) are pre-determined, so regardless of what coins you select the RNG has already decided which progressive you are getting.