Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There's been times on China Shores where it's been a savage, brutal beast eating up hundreds of $$ on minimum bet in under 10 mins... I remember one such time with about $3 left in the machine, I did one final spin @ $2/spin and hit 172 spins.... I hit spin, watched it count up the games and on the first spin I casually got up and abandoned the machine and left the building. I figured after it sucking $400 out of me in 10 mins without a payout bigger than $11 (and 40+ consecutive spins of zero-credit wins), I sure as hell wasn't going to sit through 172 games @ 40+ spins of zero-credit wins, only to make maybe $6...

So I abandoned the machine to fate, left, and while waiting for a cab to go home, Security found me outside and asked me what was up. I found out the machine paid out on those spins only $37... 172 spins, $2/spin with all wins 2x... yeah, whatever. LOL.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinOK View Post
    And to think I’ve tried CS games many times never won a penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    They take some patience sometimes—I've had times I burn thru $100-300 without any good hits and then BOOM...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For those who hit a bonus and immediately leave the machine afterward...

Quote Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
    There's been times on China Shores where it's been a savage, brutal beast eating up hundreds of $$ on minimum bet in under 10 mins... I remember one such time with about $3 left in the machine, I did one final spin @ $2/spin and hit 172 spins.... I hit spin, watched it count up the games and on the first spin I casually got up and abandoned the machine and left the building. I figured after it sucking $400 out of me in 10 mins without a payout bigger than $11 (and 40+ consecutive spins of zero-credit wins), I sure as hell wasn't going to sit through 172 games @ 40+ spins of zero-credit wins, only to make maybe $6...

So I abandoned the machine to fate, left, and while waiting for a cab to go home, Security found me outside and asked me what was up. I found out the machine paid out on those spins only $37... 172 spins, $2/spin with all wins 2x... yeah, whatever. LOL.
    You walked away from 172 spins?! Wow.

I was playing a China Shores at Fort McDowell in AZ once and it was just brutal. Tons of dead spins. For some reason I was stubborn that day and kept playing it, dropping my bet from 1.50 to .90 and finally .60. Finally with well over $200 into the machine I hit 80 spins and thought, "Huh. Great. Maybe I'll get $20 out of this." Then it retriggered for 150 more spins. Then another 240. Then, on the second to last spin, another 240.

I cashed out at over $900.

You never know.

http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=20505

Last edited by tobiathan; 12-09-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great win - congrats! Personally, I PREFER to play a machine that has just paid something good (whether to me or to someone else) because it could mean that particular machine might be set at a higher payback than others. But have lots of friends who would avoid a machine with a recent big win at all costs!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiathan View Post
    You walked away from 172 spins?! Wow.

I was playing a China Shores at Fort McDowell in AZ once and it was just brutal. Tons of dead spins. For some reason I was stubborn that day and kept playing it, dropping my bet from 1.50 to .90 and finally .60. Finally with well over $200 into the machine I hit 80 spins and thought, "Huh. Great. Maybe I'll get $20 out of this." Then it retriggered for 150 more spins. Then another 240. Then, on the second to last spin, another 240.

I cashed out at over $900.

You never know.

http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=20505

Yeah I hear ya there and there's been times where that's been the case... but when you've seen the machine eat $400+ up on minimum bet in under 10 mins.... 40+ spins in-a-row of zero-credit wins... you're utterly defeated and beaten. Apathy is all that's left, and it was the apathy that won when I walked away and left the machine spinning by itself. Security was really pissed off at me, claimed I was setting up someone for "theft" and "to get banned".. whatever... I told the moron, "If someone wants whatever the machine finishes off with, let them have it; or, give it to one of your charities I don't care -- but I don't want to hear anymore about this."

Security had to stand there and "guard" the machine until it was finished. Tough titty --- they spend 99% of their time STANDING and CHATTING with eachother at the front door...