Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what could have been...

I have been playing Double Super Times Pay with Triple Double Bonus VP variation, five hands at 5 cent denomination for a while now. Of course the idea is that the multiplier ( which hit twice for the same hand) coupled with jackpot (at least the 2000 coin payout) on possibly multiple hands can balloon into a huge payout. Over the course of maybe 25-30 hours I did get one royal and 4 Aces with a kicker, but no multiplier. Down significantly overall.

So in this last session, after having hit nothing all day, I get the multiplier on the deal. 10x! But look at what I have been dealt!

4 - garbage - Ace - Ace - Ace

I stop to think. I am playing TDB, optimal strategy says hold the Aces *AND* the kicker. But if I don't and land just one Ace over the five hands that's still 800 * 10 = 8000 or $400. Which would erase my losses. However, a single hit with that fourth Ace and kicker is five times that, or $2000. I take a deep breath, sticking to optimal strategy. I have five chances to hit that Ace, about 1:10. The result on the draw?

One full house and four 3 OAK. Just my luck.
    In gambling the many must lose in order that the few may win.
    George Bernard Shaw

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Last night, same game, but I played 10 hands this time. Get dealt a full house, 44AAA. And that came with a 10x multiplier on the deal as well! Fracking ey! I hate RNG. Took a deep breath, held the Aces and one of the 4s to see if I can land that $2000 payout on just one of the hands. What do I get? 10 3OAKs for a $50 payout. No further comment.
    In gambling the many must lose in order that the few may win.
    George Bernard Shaw