Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You know how you've said that you tend to play the machines that have the highest major? I totally get that. However, in my experience, it seems like once the machine has hit the $1000.00 max (major), it sits there for several WEEKS thereby assuring me I have less chance of hitting it than the one next to it , let's say, at 650 or so.. This has just been my experience..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congratulations! I've hit the major a few times, but never at 1000. Just always seems to take a long haul when it hits that max number for the major.

Personally, I try not to stick around when I leave a machine, so it's the lady's own fault for getting up (leaving aside the fact that she might not have hit it).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What this lady doesn't understand is that the machines are constantly generating random numbers even when no one is playing. What this means is that even had she been playing the machine it isn't a guarantee she would have hit the button at the exact time the winning spin was generated. This is why I never get upset if I leave a machine and someone sits down and hits the jackpot. This is probably the biggest fallacy in slot playing.

Quote Originally Posted by wisherman View Post
    Congratulations! I've hit the major a few times, but never at 1000. Just always seems to take a long haul when it hits that max number for the major.

Personally, I try not to stick around when I leave a machine, so it's the lady's own fault for getting up (leaving aside the fact that she might not have hit it).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The nerve of some people. That lady should have kept her trap shut it she could not be happy about your wins.. I always leave the scene of the crime, LOL if I've fed too many $20s trying to win the Grand jackpot.

Congrats Bettin Man.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    BettinMan..... CONGRATS!!! I would have pushed my service button and when help came, I would have asked them to explain how the machines work to this woman, and to please request that she no longer speak to me. What part of "she moved over to the next seat and gave up that machine" didn't she get?? Wow. SO glad that you taught her a "lesson".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Crazy jealous people I tell you! Good for you bettin man! Sure seeing other people win can be frustrating when your doing bad but I always cheer people on if I see them winning or close! I also would never whine and say that the machine should have paid me. You pressing the button determined the outcome she could have pressed it at a different time
    Be sure to check out my channel. Some fun wins:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLN3AwlW7j2jJpROQfk2Kg