Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When you hope the Bonus STOPS paying :)

Went to the local to use $90 in FP, grab a buffet with the DW and head home on a Friday evening.

Saw a nice Buffalo Grand and although they've been stingy lately, it can be a fun game. Blew threw the first $45 in FP playing $1.50/spin as the gentleman next to me hits 3 low-paying bonuses. He gets up frustrated (no, I don't know how you can be frustrated getting 3 bonuses in a short time). So, I get up, move to that machine, full well knowing the machine I just left will hit immediately.

I get into bonus on about the 3rd spin. Machine hits the following "Bonus Wheel Minor". Spin the Bonus Wheel and this comes up:

081117_1.jpg

Me now happy as I figure I can play a little. Cash out at $300 after an uneventful 8 Free Spins. Head to buffet, wondering if I will find my way back to this machine. Shockingly after dinner, same machine is open (this is Friday evening).

Play for a while, treading water, figuring I will play $100, leaving up $300 for the evening when a seemingly dull Bonus of 10 Free Spins comes up. On the 5th Spin in the Bonus, I get 2 Kings in the first column, 2 Kings in the second column, 1 King and a Multiplier Wild card in the third column, 1 King and a Multiplier Wild Card in the fourth column and FOUR Kings in the 5th Column. I initially believe this is a nice, but relatively tame win. BOTH Wild Card symbols turn into 3X, of which I have two of them meaning the five Kings are now multiplied by 9. The Kings are now worth 1440 due to the 9X, while the column multiplier goes 2X2X2X2X4 = 64. This relatively tame looking line hit means 1440 x 64 = $921.60. Photo included:

081117_2.jpg
    A couple of $20 hits on spins 6 and 7 and I now I'm hoping the wins stop in the Bonus as I'm getting close to a Hand Pay and the taxes that go along with it. No retriggers and I stop at $1128.56.

081117_3.jpg

Cash out at $1100 and try to find DW to squirrel away $1000 of it. Now, I'm up $1300. Find a Dr. Jackpot and hit a $300 Sapphire and cash out another +$300. On the way out, just HAVE to stop at Buffalo Grand if it's open. A different one is, decide to play $100 for fun & giggles. Hit another couple of bonuses and get up a little over $150 when another Bonus hits. The video can show you what happened:

Wow, my second ever Bonus Wheel Major - and a nice 4X on top of that, which the video shows was followed up by a "Mini" Bonus and a "Bonus Wheel Mini" at 5X. Played out the customary 8 Free Spins and wound up with this.
    081117_4.jpg

Whew, so, walked out around 1:30AM a little over $2K, with no taxes after planning on just using Free Play. Well, technically the whole run was on Free Play . Now, to stay away the rest of the weekend since the weather forecast is dismal.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow!!! Can't beat your winning night.....especially on free play. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow!! Awesome!! And No Taxes!! .. Big Congrats!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What a special winning night!
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thats the way to do it - on free play too! Congratulations; Awesome night!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Way to go. I love winning big on just free play. Glad you had such a great night. Hope your luck continues.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congrats!
    My youtube channel: Scooter's Slot videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/scooter2013vid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow....been a great week for you!! Congrats!!