Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I wonder has anyone ever gotten 1000x their bet on these types of games without winning the Grand. I never see that when people are betting the high denoms. This is a nice hit. Congrats.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I believe ive seen 1000x hits,on lightning link without hitting grand. Off the top, closest I came was 1.25 bet that,hit major and,a minor,on nickel, ended up at,900x or so. For lock it link, tend think itw harder as it depends on your initial starting point basically to,get to 1000x.

As a side note. Hit,another w2 at,baltimore today. Lady robin hood l. Never got a good hit before, and game is,slowly disappearing. 5 spins with 4 wild reels, though, at max bet (4 dollars) lead to 1500 or so.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ​Congratulations!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I stopped at the Horseshoe today, I didn't have a lot of time or money but wanted to check out the new games. I went to where the Lock It Links were and sat at the first one on the left (there are 4 I think in a row). I spun for a little while and did get the LL bonus and doubled my money plus.... Happy Goose!! Anyway, I'm a slot hopper so I got up and played a couple of the other new games they had put in and was doing okay. Then I noticed a man sitting at my same LL machine, he was betting $5 a spin but then he got the LL bonus and did pretty well. He continued on and a short time later hit the LL bonus again this time the Major? heart must have dropped and he ended up with over $1700.00! A woman came over to her friend next to me and said that the man's son had died just 2 weeks ago and this was his first time out since. I was sad for his son, but happy that he won a nice jackpot.

Wisherman which machine did you win on?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Congratulations on hitting the grand!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgrand View Post
    I wonder has anyone ever gotten 1000x their bet on these types of games without winning the Grand. I never see that when people are betting the high denoms. This is a nice hit. Congrats.

Two weeks ago tomorrow I hit the Night Life version for $ 6,848.00 on a $ 1.00 bet ( $ .50 x 2) when the Gold Major Heart appeared. What most people , including me, aren't aware of is that getting the MAJOR on a multiplier doubled my win from the posted award of $ 3,424 for the Major. Can't do that on Lightning Link.

Don't know if that applied to x 5, or x 10, be really awesome if it does. I lie awake at night saying , " If only I Had " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    THAT IS BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! i went to MD LIVE a couple weeks ago . . i brought $400 with me . . was up and down . . almost staying even at times i just couldn't break over a $100 . . was messing around with the LOCK IT LINKS . . finally i hit one of the machines for a major (over 2 grand) on a 2cent bet for only 50cents (so really $1 bet) . . OMG , i was so happy and i actually walked away with the money i brought with me and the jackpot . . i rarely ever do that ! i bought my self a set of wheels and tires for my 89 Celica ST