Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuda View Post
    Bubba,
    You said watch what month you play. If you have never been before how would you know which month to go? Have you had better months then others? Thank.
    If you don't go you have no idea unfortunately without knowing a regular there. Yes definitely there have been better months, our hand pays show it pretty well actually, Jan. Feb, March, June, September, Oct, and Nov. it's not just the HPs either our own play tracking shows it as well.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I understand what you are saying now. It is like when I go to Riverspirit. I usually go on Fridays because so far they have been very very good to me. I used to do really good at Hard Rock on Fridays too but now it seems like Saturday night or Sunday afternoon is better for me at Hard Rock. I have a friend that plays the 3-reel $2 and $5 machines at Hard Rock. Her best day is Friday night after a big drawing. It seems like the 3-reel machines come to life after the 10pm drawings. I watched her play one Friday night at Hard Rock and she hit a $1600 hand pay and it was right after the big cash drawing they had. There were people hitting $1600 up to $3200 hand pays on almost all the 3-reel machines that night. I commented to the slot attendants that they sure we're busy that night and they said they were going to just hang around that area because there were so many machines Jackpotting. I saw one guy on a $5 Lucky Ducky machine hit back to back $3200 jackpots on the same machine within about 15 minutes time. It was unreal. One of these Friday nights I am going to only play the 3-reel machines and see if I have any luck with them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LOL figures the day I post this we go and win back all our losses from last week in a few hours and a couple hundred more to boot, last night was by far the best session we have had the entire month of July, DW especially had a great night tripling her BR.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bubba,
    Great to hear. Glad you and your wife did good. Hope it continues for you. I will have to try it out sometime soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am going to be up near OKC next weekend and I am trying to decide between the Grand or Riverwind. Right now I am leaning towards Riverwind, but I am not 100% sure yet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We had a much better time at Riverwind when we went two weeks ago and stayed overnight there. Didn't hit anything at Grand the next day on our way back to Texas.
    Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by chocttaw1 View Post
    We had a much better time at Riverwind when we went two weeks ago and stayed overnight there. Didn't hit anything at Grand the next day on our way back to Texas.
    Good luck!

You drove nearly 2hrs round trip North from Riverwind to Grand, then back South to the starting point then back to Texas, you must like driving A BUNCH LOL. That weekend was pretty bad like I mentioned a bit late for you unfortunately, the last week has been really good to us we have recouped most all our losses for the month in the last two trips went again last night and was as high as 1200 and change on a 400 BR ended the night with 1100 and change luckily.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We don't love driving, but wanted to give the Grand a shot since we were up there. Just didn't compare with Riverwind. We will probably go back there again sometime. Good comps.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bubba,
    Thank you for the information on the Oceans of Gold and Golden Eagle slot machines. I can't wait to try them out when I go to the Grand. Do you know if Riverwind has them too?
    I went to Hard Rock Tulsa Sunday and did better then I ever have. The machines were not very friendly at first but I found a Dragons Temple machine and right off the bat it gave me free spins. Those free spins paid over $500. I played it awhile longer and it gave me the free spins again. This time it paid me over $300. I decided that money was going home with me no matter what. I played from 1pm to 11pm. When I left I still had the $800. I still can't believe the machines were so good to me.