Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Does it say Ainsworth or High5? .. never touch either.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I love how "Ainsworth" is just literally one letter away from "Aint Worth." That Ainsworth has very bad paying games.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two I despise. Wonder 4 where you pick which bonus screen you take. Never fails that I pick the wrong screen, and my screen wins 2.00 while the other ones win 100 each. If I'm betting 2.00 I shouldn't get what is essentially a 50 cent bonus.

Two, any of the wheel of fortunes with multiple wheels. They are a total scam. Never have seen anyone get good multipliers, and never see good pays spin on the wheel.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    This slot is called Pure Imagination. In my opinion one of the worst slots WMS has ever made. It should be named Pure Garbage!

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    Pure garbage? Yes! LOL..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Black Widow is a really bad paying slot. The symbols pay way less than most games. A full screen of The Widow is only worth about $5.

I think it's called Rumble. Rumble has a Bull I think as the Mascot or lead symbol. Rumble is a horrible game. I was shocked at how much it vacummed player's bankroll. Near full screens of winning symbols played like 4 times bet. I was shocked and disgusted. I remarked,"This game is crap" to a guy also watching. He said,"I agree. It is a bad game." I remarked,"I feel sorry for these people losing on this game." He replied,"I don't feel sorry for them. They know what they're getting into." I left knowing that was one game I refused to play.

What games do you think are bad playing games?

Funny to u mention this game, Rumble. I think its the same one. I hit this and thought I hit it big...nope. Only $250 w a full screen. Pretty lame! It did end up giving me the random progressive for over $300 at least. This paid $5.00 a line.

<a hr
    Last edited by staysinreno; Today at 04:58 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The funny thing about this is that there are games that are somewhat similar to these shitty Ainsworth and High5 games but because they're much better designed in terms of playing experience, they're actually more enjoyable to play despite also being somewhat shitty-paying.

Games like Moon Maidens, Sky Rider, and the like are all pretty lousy with low paying potential. But they're flashy, high resolution, great animations and graphics, etc.

Compare that to the clunky Ainsworth games with horrible animations, symbols that tend to look alike, absolutely god awful audio, etc.

I really have no idea how Ainsworth has managed to not only hold market share but obtain more of it in the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by oleslotguy View Post
    Does it say Ainsworth or High5? .. never touch either.