Thread: Lightning Link.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lightning Link.

How many versions of Lightning Link are available right now ?

Looking for clarifacation on the Game Rules for Random insertion of the Major Jackpot during Lightning rounds.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post

Looking for clarifacation on the Game Rules for Random insertion of the Major Jackpot during Lightning rounds.
    As far as I'm aware there are 6 versions available here in the US.
    -High Stakes
    -Magic Pearl

-Happy Lantern
    -Sahara Gold

-Best Bet
    -Moon Race

I separated them into three groups based on the way the game is designed, for example, the bonus rounds are the same in High Stakes and Magic Pearl, where the 2nd-4th reels is one giant symbol. The other groups all differ in the bonus a little bit. There are other themes on YouTube, but it appears they are only available in Australia (the time of the day on the slot machine is a dead giveaway it's not in the US).

As for that random major jackpot, it occurs when you are NOT in the lightning round. So any spin you have 0-5 of the hold and spin symbols (and don't get into the lightning round) it may award that random major jackpot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettin Man View Post

And on a side note, all of 6 of these themes can be found at Borgata in AC.... I recall seeing a post from you asking where the other versions can be found. They have a total of 26 lightning link machines on the floor. Leads to a grand jackpot that goes up much faster then the one at sands... generally hits by 20K but I've seen someone hit it for 26!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg5890 View Post
    And on a side note, all of 6 of these themes can be found at Borgata in AC.... I recall seeing a post from you asking where the other versions can be found. They have a total of 26 lightning link machines on the floor. Leads to a grand jackpot that goes up much faster then the one at sands... generally hits by 20K but I've seen someone hit it for 26!

Hey Partner,

Thanks for the input, I remember some conversations with you on Outback Jack, and a thread where you hit the Major at like 2:30 am on a week night.

If I remember correctly your are in Bridgewater, and I'm writing this from Branchburg..

If you have read my posts, I've hit the Major 5 times now at the Sands, and I'm as fixated on getting the Major as you are on Outback Jack. A lady player who is usually there on Thursdays also has hit the Grand for $ 10,600 and the Major 4 times, twice in 1 sitting about 40 minutes apart on the middle machine, which she also hit the Big One on..

If you ever notice a man playing the High Stakes wearing a Metallica " Ride the Lightning " T shirt it's me....

Probably could have sold a hundred shirts to " Linkers " . Mine is from the original tour and sold out a while ago.

The knock offs on Amazon aren't as good and colors fade quickly..

Never have got around to trying " Jack " yet. One of these days...

Thank again.