Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Central Minnesota..... 30 miles north of minneapolis
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For the Admins here...

I do not know if anyone else is having this issue, but there are times when I cannot use my space bar when typing a response to a post or personal message. Anyone else have this issue when you are responding to a post or when writing a personal message to someone here?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For the Admins here...

Having same issue from time to time on laptop as well, so I click on the button for "advanced" mode and it works fine.

The mobile app works fine.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, I've had that problem too! I thought something was wrong with my computer. I ended up doing what mhetrick did and went advanced.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have that problem sometimes too. I just hit enter and type on the next line and it doesn't do that. Weird, but it works.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Already reported the annoying issue to @Joey and he said an upcoming update should fix the problem (we hope). Noticed this happening about a month ago. Seems to only happen when I use Google Chrome. Don't have the issue with edge (although it crashes all the time, but that's typical Microsoft problem). Hopefully the update will be applied soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When I had to update my iPad operating system, it said something about this app needed to update for better performance.....something like that.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the feedback. I have a long process to update the iOS App, which I needed to buy a newer Mac to meet the requirements. The issue is I have to transfer the license from one mac to the new one. I'll focus on getting those updates done this month. Chrome might have issues, I'll double check that. We used to run into that issues a long time ago with a IE update.

Thanks again. I'll update this as I make progress

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thought it was just me and my techno challenged ability. What is this "advanced" thing?
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I noticed a couple of posts having a similar problem that I have been having accessing links in the posts. I always get a "Warning Invalid API Key." I found out by trial and error that it has something to do with Google. I have an android tablet and phone and I downloaded another search engine BING and when on the forum have no problem accessing anything. Can't use the app because of that but at least a back door approach works for me!
    VARMINT....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the feedback. I put the request in for the API update. I'll then take care of the Apps. Let's see how that goes