Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl18 View Post
    Just saw this reply to a question on Borgata's Facebook page:

"Please be advised that while you can use a Borgata issued M life Rewards Card at other M life destinations (Las Vegas, National Harbor, etc.), you cannot use other M life destinations M life cards at Borgata, even though it is the same M life Rewards account. Unless you received a card from Borgata in the mail, please visit Borgata’s M life Rewards Desk after June 7 to receive a newly issued M life Rewards Card."

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics
    This is all SO ridiculous and confusing. As I said on another forum, why wasn't this easy, unless there was no plan on having it be the same account? We got e-mails in September with the new numbers. Why not, since you've essentially had ownership of both brands for many moons, just match up accounts. And let's say that's too difficult, then send out letters/e-mails to ALL Borgata members and ask them to bring their MLife card in on their next visit so they could put that into the system to make the process seamless. I'm sure that between the announcement and today everyone eligible person would have been over just on a normal visit and had it all confirmed. Nope. Not what they did. And nope, not a single person is satisfied with this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth!!!!
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb1486 View Post
    This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth!!!!
    And have you seen the mess happening in Borgata?! The Mlife desk has been closing constantly because the system keeps crashing.

On another note, I just checked my SO's Mlife account and they transferred her Borgata play to her real Mlife account. Meanwhile, they want me to drive to AC to get that to happen. It just further confuses me, because my SO's account proves they know the accounts and didn't have to make separate accounts. Biggest difference is I was Black Label and she was not.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A few days ago my acct at WWW.MLIFE.COM listed my tier credits as 190,000 (Platinum) and showed that I need 10,000 to requalify for next year.
    A few minutes ago it shows 330,000* with 0 needed to requalify (for Platinum), but has me listed as GOLD???
    *I guess they merged my MLIFE and Borgata tier credits, but since Black Label get GOLD automatically, they list me as GOLD, even though I'm Platinum.
    I'm going to be in Vegas this coming weekend and see what I can learn at the MLIFE desk in Bellagio.
    PS: Right now you can't access Borgata's web site.
    Last edited by nrr; 06-08-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I see Borgata's mobile site has "Sync Mlife Accounts" but I'm afraid to even dare try it...this is very aggravating!

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics
    Life is one big gamble to begin with...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They just gave me a call and gave a little clarification. The rep told me that when they couldn't verify Borgata customer's Mlife numbers they just issued a new one, erring on the side of caution. I get that, but they could have also, I dunno, sent letters out saying they couldn't verify. As to the card usage, Borgata currently prints out cards, specifically the strip, differently than the other properties, so thus you need a different card. Even if your accounts merged properly, you still need a different card for Borgata. However, the Borgata-printed Mlife card will work in Vegas, just not vice versa.

Hope that helps.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    None of the other 6 Borgata cardholders in my household have gotten cards in the mail; I'm the only one who did. Are they not sending cards in the mail to (former) Red Labels?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    None of the other 6 Borgata cardholders in my household have gotten cards in the mail; I'm the only one who did. Are they not sending cards in the mail to (former) Red Labels?
    Did they get new numbers?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Heavy sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lyme View Post
    Did they get new numbers?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Slot Fanatics mobile app
    No idea; they were not MLife card holders. On another note, I tried to log in at MLife by creating an account with my MLife # given to me at the B>M switcheroo and of course: I already have an account it says - that damned Sapphire acct # with 0 points assigned to me by who knows over those junket offers. Ugh.