Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah, they (Borgata) threw a new number at me last year, and I've been contacting them about it. They confirmed my real MLife number and said that's what will get changed, but when I got the card yesterday...the bobo number was on the card. Yeah I can get that fixed at the desk, but I was looking forward to waltzing straight to the priority check-in. We will be taking advantage of linked cards, too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Slot Fanatics mobile app

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Update: I have to go to an Mlife desk to merge accounts. Sucks when I think about it since that won't be til Vegas in late July/August. Considering some nights in August/September and it would be nice to be in the system properly, with everything transferred over. Oh well.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lyme View Post
    Update: I have to go to an Mlife desk to merge accounts. Sucks when I think about it since that won't be til Vegas in late July/August. Considering some nights in August/September and it would be nice to be in the system properly, with everything transferred over. Oh well.

After 6/7 (or so) shouldn't the Borgata Desk be an MLIFE desk?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nrr View Post
    After 6/7 (or so) shouldn't the Borgata Desk be an MLIFE desk?
    Yes, but I won't be in AC before then, either.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I received my card today.
    I have a few questions maybe some of you can answer but first:
    I have an existing MLife # - I have no idea how I got it; I have received multiple offers for the junket to Biloxi and "my member #" is on the flyers. When I went to the MlLife website months back and created a login, it showed my personal info and that I had 0 pts and was Sapphire.
    Again, I have no clue where this came from.
    But, my new Gold that came today is a different #.

Questions:
    What is the sticker on the card at the top right for?

Can we expect to earn pts at 75x the rate we earned comp dollars? I see that I need 75,000 MLife pts v. 1,000 Borgata comp dollars to renew each year.

The letter with the card says I have 74,250 pts; my 'year' at Borgata ran from Oct 1 - Sept 30 (so that works in my case, down to the day); however, I had renewed for BL months back; I am actually working on a '2nd renewal'. But according to MLife, I haven't even really earned renewal since Oct 1 2016 (they're just 'giving' it t me).
    Does this sound fishy to you folks?

Thanks in advance!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    I received my card today.
    I have a few questions maybe some of you can answer but first:
    I have an existing MLife # - I have no idea how I got it; I have received multiple offers for the junket to Biloxi and "my member #" is on the flyers. When I went to the MlLife website months back and created a login, it showed my personal info and that I had 0 pts and was Sapphire.
    Again, I have no clue where this came from.
    But, my new Gold that came today is a different #.

Questions:
    What is the sticker on the card at the top right for?

Can we expect to earn pts at 75x the rate we earned comp dollars? I see that I need 75,000 MLife pts v. 1,000 Borgata comp dollars to renew each year.

The letter with the card says I have 74,250 pts; my 'year' at Borgata ran from Oct 1 - Sept 30 (so that works in my case, down to the day); however, I had renewed for BL months back; I am actually working on a '2nd renewal'. But according to MLife, I haven't even really earned renewal since Oct 1 2016 (they're just 'giving' it t me).
    Does this sound fishy to you folks?

Thanks in advance!
    From what I was told, the Match to Gold was done because whatever spending, nay, gambling, it takes to earn $1000 Comp Dollars for Black Label is equivalent to earning 75K tier credits. With Mlife you can get to Pearl just by eating and getting spa treatment with the multiplier. I think the question is, are we closer to Vegas earning or Detroit earning? For tier credits, do we get 25X on each resort dollar spent and 10X per point on slots like Vegas or 8X, 1X like Detroit? That could be another reason for Gold status. We get a 20% point boost from the door, so maybe they think we won't notice or care if we get skinned on the multiplier. That will determine where a lot of my gambling money is going for the next 12 months.

I think with the tier transfer, they just gave every Black Label card holder an expiration date of September 2018, regardless of their current standing, so that you match up with the Mlife year.

As to that sticker? No clue. But I will say you might want to shoot Mlife an email about your numbers like I did, if you already haven't.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lyme View Post
    From what I was told, the Match to Gold was done because whatever spending, nay, gambling, it takes to earn $1000 Comp Dollars for Black Label is equivalent to earning 75K tier credits. With Mlife you can get to Pearl just by eating and getting spa treatment with the multiplier. I think the question is, are we closer to Vegas earning or Detroit earning? For tier credits, do we get 25X on each resort dollar spent and 10X per point on slots like Vegas or 8X, 1X like Detroit? That could be another reason for Gold status. We get a 20% point boost from the door, so maybe they think we won't notice or care if we get skinned on the multiplier. That will determine where a lot of my gambling money is going for the next 12 months.

I think with the tier transfer, they just gave every Black Label card holder an expiration date of September 2018, regardless of their current standing, so that you match up with the Mlife year.

As to that sticker? No clue. But I will say you might want to shoot Mlife an email about your numbers like I did, if you already haven't.
    Thanks Harry. I admit I'm clueless about what most of this means since I have zero experience with MLife. Tier credits, Points, etc, I have no idea what the difference is, what they mean, how they benefit me. I guess I'll learn. Unless they cheap out on us and then I'm gone. ;)
    I'm not going to bother about the two different accounts since I have zero points and am Sapphire on the one someone created for me (the junket one). There was nothing to transfer over haha.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    I'm not going to bother about the two different accounts since I have zero points and am Sapphire on the one someone created for me (the junket one). There was nothing to transfer over haha.
    Haha, no problem! Yeah I wouldn't bother then.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So although I was told there was nothing confusing about it, I'm doubly confused as to why the Mlife account at Borgata is NOT the same as my Mlife account in Vegas. I said, I thought Mlife was Mlife, as in the card works everywhere. This is the conversation I had with rep on the VIP line at Mlife Rewards. She also said they weren't informed of any tier matching between the Borgata MLife card and the Mlife card. Even more confusing, she said the accounts were linked and she saw my Borgata offers, but yet they're not the same. I asked if I had to create a different Mlife account and she said, no, just log into Borgata's account to access that card. SMH, I quit, lol.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just saw this reply to a question on Borgata's Facebook page:

"Please be advised that while you can use a Borgata issued M life Rewards Card at other M life destinations (Las Vegas, National Harbor, etc.), you cannot use other M life destinations M life cards at Borgata, even though it is the same M life Rewards account. Unless you received a card from Borgata in the mail, please visit Borgata’s M life Rewards Desk after June 7 to receive a newly issued M life Rewards Card."

Sent from my iPad using Slot Fanatics