Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb1486 View Post
    https://travelzork.com/mgm-borgata-m...mp-earn-rates/

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics
    @Deb1486 Thanks Deb. So, according to this article, buying something at Borgata won't add any tier credits to our accounts. The article also seems to say that coining in $10 would earn 7 TCs and thus, keep Express Comps active (article says that $100 coin in = 75 TCs).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    @Deb1486 Thanks Deb. So, according to this article, buying something at Borgata won't add any tier credits to our accounts. The article also seems to say that coining in $10 would earn 7 TCs and thus, keep Express Comps active (article says that $100 coin in = 75 TCs).
    The no tier credits on spend is CHEAP. They confirmed that to me a couple of months ago in a tweet. In Vegas, you get mondo TCs for every buck. My first stay at Mandalay had me almost tier up on the first night from spend. I'll gladly spend on your property if I get some kickback, which is why I charge everything to the room at CET or anywhere that does.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In Vegas it seems better to charge stuff to the room and swing by the Mlife desk to get stuff removed based on play. Does the same principle apply to the Borgata?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by slotsdb View Post
    In Vegas it seems better to charge stuff to the room and swing by the Mlife desk to get stuff removed based on play. Does the same principle apply to the Borgata?
    Done it before at Borgata and they’ve taken off all of the room charges - all based on play of course

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics
    Life is one big gamble to begin with...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelma View Post
    I asked "Customercare" via email this week and found out as long as I gamble even a dollar a year, my comps remain. That's what was told to me. I guess that's correct. I also asked if there is any way to find out (easily) when my comps expire; the old B website gave expiration dates, but the Mlife site doesn't. Didn't get any answer on that. Guess she assumes I'll just keep it all rolling forever... ?