Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Konami App

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My Konami App

I am loving this new app! The machines seem a lot tighter than My Vegas, but you can build up your credits very easily.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    wow! Thanks for the heads up Randall. Just downloaded it and got a bonus in the first 5 minutes and am up to a million coins.
    This looks like it will be a lot of fun! Very realistic Konami experience

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really like this game, though you don't muster up a bunch of LPs easily. That said, since I've already spent the LPs I need for my trip and am still sitting on 300K+, I find myself playing this more than myVegas, and strictly for fun. I got way more than I needed and don't feel the need to play as rabidly as before.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think its a great idea to have a second app. MyVegas was getting boring and the challenges are expensive and not in favor of the player (high levels). I hope they add alot more Konami Titles (they have quite the extensive library of games).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They released china shores today.

This is my top game right now but can only play on phone and tablet. I'm afraid that it will eventually stagnate. The three reeler you play with the tickets doesn't seem to scale with level. You get a bunch of tickets when you level up but once leveling up becomes difficult then you will be stuck getting just the 4 or 5 pulls a day.

That is far better than some games though. The bets to qualify for jackpots are a little high but far more reasonable than most other games.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is it just me or is the app suddenly tighter?

I wish the Super Lucky spins scaled to level more. When you have 9 million coins and you're betting 22500-30000 a spin sometimes, getting a bonus of 63000 just doesn't cut it...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It has been at least three days since I have hit a bonus.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I love this app! I actually managed to get my coins up to 60 million very quickly. I don't even need to use those tickets right now and I've got over 1,000 of them, LOL. I'm at Level 119 and have 21,800 MyVegas points. I've been auto-spinning on Lotus Land alot trying to get that dream hit of 3 stacked wilds 3x-4x-5x, but it hasn't happened yet. They have "More Silver, More Gold" listed, and that's relatively new so I'm hoping they have more of my favorites coming out soon!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm actually doing really good on it. I downloaded it yesterday and am up to over 5 million chips on it now just from the bonus wheel spins and the 2 games I've been playing.

MyVegas on the other hand..nothing but loses the last few days. I went from 30 million chips last week, to 150 million in one day (Friday seems to be 'loose' days), back to about 80 million now. Way too volatile.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    After playing this for about a week, I tried to get on it and it said I couldn't get connected to the server. After many frustrating tries on the app and settings, I had to finally concede defeat and delete the whole thing; now I need to start over. Anyone else have that problem?