Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question on penny Lion Festival slot

When you get bonus s[oms on the Lion Festival penny slot, you get choice of either taking chance and getting "fast money" or do the bonus spin rounds (however many it triggered).

My questions is, for example, I triggered 80 bonus spin rounds.

I get screen which offers on the left, taking chance of getting between $241 to $21 (fast play) or on the right side of the screen, do the 80 bonus spins.

If I take 80 bonus spins, will the max money I CAN get is $241 or will I have chance of getting more? Of course there's always chance of triggering more bonus spins while doing 80 bonus spins.

Just wondering if these type of machines are already preset with the highest amount you can get.

I took chance and chose the left and got $241 (max offer) instead of doing 80 rounds of spins and wondering if I should have did the 80 spins.

Lady next to me was in always same situation as me and she chose spins and all she got was little over $30.

Thank you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's really hard to say, I was playing a Lion Festival next to a man playing the same machine, we both triggered a bonus and I got around 200 games and he got around 170 games, we both played 90 cents I took the games and my final total was about $55 he took the money and got over $150. I believe the machine will pay what it's going to pay regardless of taking the spin or money option. I should also say his machine was hitting good amounts before he even triggered the bonus while mine was paying piddly amounts.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think you might have to ask Konami Gaming (mfgr) about that. (im guessing no).
    I usually pick the spins if its over 40. This was I can maximize my gaming action and who knows, you might get re triggered.
    If its less say 8 or 16, and the Progressive (Top Track) is high, I will go for fast money, so I can get in the next Bonus (Top Track)*.
    *cause if you are playing Top Track and the Race is triggered, and you are in a Free Spin Bonus, you will not get in the race.
    Last edited by SlotM; 12-15-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You can earn more than the max credit offer in the free spins.

Senior Member California Dreamer's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by alikim777 View Post
    When you get bonus s[oms on the Lion Festival penny slot, you get choice of either taking chance and getting "fast money" or do the bonus spin rounds (however many it triggered).

My questions is, for example, I triggered 80 bonus spin rounds.

I get screen which offers on the left, taking chance of getting between $241 to $21 (fast play) or on the right side of the screen, do the 80 bonus spins.

If I take 80 bonus spins, will the max money I CAN get is $241 or will I have chance of getting more? Of course there's always chance of triggering more bonus spins while doing 80 bonus spins.

Just wondering if these type of machines are already preset with the highest amount you can get.

I took chance and chose the left and got $241 (max offer) instead of doing 80 rounds of spins and wondering if I should have did the 80 spins.

Lady next to me was in always same situation as me and she chose spins and all she got was little over $30.

Thank you.
    How much was your bet?

You did good getting the MAX.

This morning i had a 240 spin bonus with a 1.50 bet. The Max offered was $1500. The min was like 36.80 or something like that. I chose the spins with maybe an 8 and 24 game retrigger. I was tempted to take the Credit Prize but i took the spins and earned $320.

That seemed kind of low to me for that size bet and spins but you never know what you will get. I wonder if i still would have gotten the $320 or maybe even less if i took the Credit.

It shall remain a mystery.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I always pick spins because I never trust gaming company's credit give. Free spins also good because length of bonus spin you won't lose more money
    Once I saw a lady got full screen bonus for 450 spins betting 60 cents. She picked credits and won $1600.
    Other times I never see any succes on credit pick.

answer to your question free spins is not limited with max credit win.