Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    I did over $15k coin in on the W4WW machines at Cosmo this weekend. I think I'm giving up on it.
    This game is sounding totally out of my league (and I play aggressively). Games like this should not be allowed on the main floor. Sadly, that's what some people make in a year!! Not fun ever when you hear that kind of money being turned. That's not entertainment that's just pure theft! Better off in high limit.
    2017 is going to be a better year for all! Handpays for Everyone!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by onenickelmiracle View Post
    This game seems identical to wonder four jackpots. What am I missing or are the YouTube vids mislabeled.
    Nickel - I hanen't noticed if anyone has responded to your question so here it goes. This version is indeed the same as Wonder 4 Jacpots except the available games are different. I personally also play it when I run into it because it has Timberwolf Deluxe and Buffalo Gold. There are some amazing pictures and videos of crazy big wins on Buffalo Gold if one is lucky enough to get Super Free games. What is great is that in Super Free you get 4 screens to accumulate Gold Buffalos and, like Jackpots, only need 2 coins to retrigger. I came very close to a great Super bonus myself 2 weeks ago - I had 14 of the 15 Gold but wasn't fortunuate enough to retrigger before hitting 15. I still got a 550X bonus

Formerly: scoutdog5
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I saw three of these at The Silver Legacy in Reno, located near the players club booth. I also saw two at ElDorado, but not exactly sure where i was when I saw them.

Given my luck on them at Cosmopolitan and Grand Sierra, I elected not to play them this day.

Luckydog

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Had the opportunity to play this at GSR in Reno this week. No luck for me on this one. Very seldom saw anyone playing it. Went to Harrahs Tahoe and there is a bank of three machines. Was there two days and never saw anyone playing them. Anything in a "tower" seems very popular...Wonder 4, Buffalo Gold, Miss Kitty, etc. I had good luck on Wonder 4 Tower playing two Buffalo and two WW2.
    VARMINT....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Played it at Tampa hard rock and won 11,626.00. Definitely want to play it when I go to Vegas in May