Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning 21

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Happy Belated Birthday to you son, Amy!! Great way to celebrate his b-day with an online win - hope his luck continues!! And what a gorgeous wedding picture - just beautiful. Looks like a few peeps will be in A/C the end of next week - time for a mini-M&G!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by auntwinny View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday to you son, Amy!! Great way to celebrate his b-day with an online win - hope his luck continues!! And what a gorgeous wedding picture - just beautiful. Looks like a few peeps will be in A/C the end of next week - time for a mini-M&G!!!
    Yuppers! I have Dina's talisman!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well, he has now been to Sands (with Weezie and me TH evening for FP) and Parx.
    At Sands (first ever B&M where he could play) he said to me "it's so strange to be walking across the floor".... hahaha
    Yes, like the first time you could ever drive alone without that minder in the passenger's seat
    He liked Parx better (my husband took him there early this morning; FP again). Of course: bigger, more machine selection, jazzier.

Here is a picture of his OL (Borgata) scatter win (birthday luck I guess to get all 5 symbols):

Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow, that's an awesome hit - guess you have a new partner in crime for your gambling trips!!!