Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cash Cove

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Andy,

They moved all the cash cove machines to the area in front of the players club. I noticed a lot of the machines have removed the 25cent, $1, and $5 denoms. Did they change out the machines? I noticed the CC machines were tighter after the move. So not sure if they were the same machines.

I got upgraded to a MBS diamond card last trip, but didnít check out the Ruby Room yet. Have you played in there? How is it? Tight or loose?

Thanks,
    TDP

Sent from my iPhone using Slot Fanatics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by topdollarplayer View Post
    Hi Andy,

They moved all the cash cove machines to the area in front of the players club. I noticed a lot of the machines have removed the 25cent, $1, and $5 denoms. Did they change out the machines? I noticed the CC machines were tighter after the move. So not sure if they were the same machines.

I got upgraded to a MBS diamond card last trip, but didn’t check out the Ruby Room yet. Have you played in there? How is it? Tight or loose?

Thanks,
    TDP

I haven't played much at MBS this year. There are limited slot machines in the Ruby Room and the minimum denomination the last time I was there was $1 (minimum $25 per spin).

Recently there have been some upgrades and shifting of machines and as I don't play as often there compared to RWS, I'm not too familiar with current layout and which machines are best to play. Before my handpay jackpot at RWS in my earlier post, my biggest wins were at MBS (handpay in Singapore is $10,000 and above unlike $1,200 in the US and NO TAXES).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry but I just realized there is a separate Ruby Room for Slots only. Mix of machines, many Cash Coves including the newer Monster Catch version which is similar to the Wonder 4 type of Aristocrat games. I won't recommend playing Cash Cove here as the odds settings are poorer compared to those on the main floor.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Sorry but I just realized there is a separate Ruby Room for Slots only. Mix of machines, many Cash Coves including the newer Monster Catch version which is similar to the Wonder 4 type of Aristocrat games. I won't recommend playing Cash Cove here as the odds settings are poorer compared to those on the main floor.
    Really? The odds are different? How so?

Thanks for the info. There are only a few machines on the main floor that can go to $1 denom. Is it better to play 10cent and max bet versus $1? At min bet?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Really? The odds are different? How so?

Thanks for the info. There are only a few machines on the main floor that can go to $1 denom. Is it better to play 10cent and max bet versus $1? At min bet?

Under the Games Menu, click on the button to see Pays info. You can see the odds listed.

By default I just look at the odds for 3 scatters which is 1 to 4011 on most of the machines on the main floor but are set to 1 to 4131 in the Ruby Room. There is no difference whether you are playing 10c or $1 denom on these machines as the odds settings are based on machine and do not change with the denom selection. Also Cash Cove machines in Singapore have the choices for fewer ways turned off, meaning that you have to play 243 ways all the time with min bet 25 credits up to max 500 credits. Theoretically there should not be any difference in the long run playing on the same machine with different denominations but in the long run those with the poorer odds will payout less.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thatís for that valuable info. Iíll look at that the next time I choose a machine at MBS!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    These are the 2 common settings you can find now at MBS -
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 23.28.13.jpgWhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 23.28.13 (1).jpg

Tbh the difference might not be entirely noticeable but one is obviously not as good as the other.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What does ďaverage number of individual games played per winning combinationĒ mean?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What does “average number of individual games played per winning combination” mean?

The actual meaning eludes me in terms of actual calculation but the bigger the number, the poorer the results. When Cash Cove was originally available in Singapore, the settings were way much better.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 12.36.12.jpg

These are the original settings of Cash Cove when we were still also available to choose lesser ways to play i.e. 3,9,27,81,243 ways.

Hmm let me try to figure out mathmatically what the average number of games per winning combination means practically.