Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KITKAT View Post
    I got a bonus on The Godfather. I got a 30X multiplier for one spin. Of course the spin was "0". That was my worst bonus ever.
    That is actually quite common outcome on that slot (and LOTR) with that bonus feature.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Played $25 top dollar. Last deal was 2 credits.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That sucks...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My worst bonus ever was on one of my favorite games, Wild Panda. I was playing a penny game and bet the $5.00 max. This game give you 5 spins and you can not get a retrigger. The letters behind PANDA (K,Q and J) that start the bonus will be wild. You can get 1,2 or all three of them. I got all three. I was super excited. Max bet and max wilds. After 5 spins, I won ZERO credits. Not one thing lined up in the five spins and you don't even get any credits for triggering the bonus. I went from being super exited at the thought of winning something big to actually loosing $5.00 since I didn't even get my bet back.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    My worst bonus ever was on one of my favorite games, Wild Panda. I was playing a penny game and bet the $5.00 max. This game give you 5 spins and you can not get a retrigger. The letters behind PANDA (K,Q and J) that start the bonus will be wild. You can get 1,2 or all three of them. I got all three. I was super excited. Max bet and max wilds. After 5 spins, I won ZERO credits. Not one thing lined up in the five spins and you don't even get any credits for triggering the bonus. I went from being super exited at the thought of winning something big to actually loosing $5.00 since I didn't even get my bet back.
    Ouch, that is just plain wrong! I'm not familiar with that game, but I've been there before.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That just wrong! Sorry for the sucky bonus.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbunbun View Post
    Had my own version of this last night.. Queen of the wild.. 4 scatters for 20 spins.. Retrigger for 10 more. I was playing 60 cents. Grand total? $1.20. That is not a misprint.
    Wow! That hurt me and I am not even the one that got that HORRIBLE bonus! Twice your bet for 30 spibs! Beyond sht! :(

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I recently played Dean Martin's Wild Party. $3 a spin. I picked the highest symbol -- Dean himself. Nothing lined up. ZERO on the bonus. Nothing for the trigger, either. HAd that happen on a money burst Mystical Dragons machine, too, where the bonus is really hard to trigger. Also a $3 spin. So mad.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You want to see awful bonus', go to the Tampa Hard Rock. 8 dollar bet on a 2 cent buffalo. 63 free spins total and won 16 bucks. 300 free games on China Shores on a 2.40 bet and won 30. Lastly, my favorite, Raging Rhino, 10$ bet, 50 free spins, and won the bonus guarantee.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    You want to see awful bonus', go to the Tampa Hard Rock. 8 dollar bet on a 2 cent buffalo. 63 free spins total and won 16 bucks. 300 free games on China Shores on a 2.40 bet and won 30. Lastly, my favorite, Raging Rhino, 10$ bet, 50 free spins, and won the bonus guarantee.

You win.

LOL.