Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

IT Games are now LIVE in Atlantic City!

Hi guys! This is Caitlin (Marketing Manager) from IT.

Just wanted to post some exciting news since I know a lot of you have been searching for our games along the east coast. As of today, we officially have games LIVE at The Borgata and Resorts in Atlantic City, with lots of new installs happening along the east coast in the coming weeks and months. We always post about new installs on our corporate FB and Twitter pages.

Here are some of the game themes that are now available for play at these properties:

-Carnival of Mirrors (first in the country, available only at Borgata!)
    -Big Prize Bubblegum
    -Money Beach
    -Money Rain
    -Isles of Gold
    -King of Bling
    -Lady of the Dead
    -River Royale
    -Hidden Temple

If you play in AC, I hope you have a chance to give them a spin and please let me know about your experience on the games!

Good luck!

-Caitlin

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin_at_IT View Post
    Hi guys! This is Caitlin (Marketing Manager) from IT.

Just wanted to post some exciting news since I know a lot of you have been searching for our games along the east coast. As of today, we officially have games LIVE at The Borgata and Resorts in Atlantic City, with lots of new installs happening along the east coast in the coming weeks and months. We always post about new installs on our corporate FB and Twitter pages.

Here are some of the game themes that are now available for play at these properties:

-Carnival of Mirrors (first in the country, available only at Borgata!)
    -Big Prize Bubblegum
    -Money Beach
    -Money Rain
    -Isles of Gold
    -King of Bling
    -Lady of the Dead
    -River Royale
    -Hidden Temple

If you play in AC, I hope you have a chance to give them a spin and please let me know about your experience on the games!

Good luck!

-Caitlin
    Hoping "Robin Hood - Riches of Sherwood Forest" is added! Love that one! Incredible potential with those Jumbo Stacks.