Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Diamond $100 dinner

    I finally made it back to Diamond at Caesars Windsor. Yippee I have never taken advantage of the $100 dinner in past years as Diamond because I guess I didn't know it was part of being Diamond. But I may be interested in taking advantage of it now.

    Do I have to use it all on just my dinner or can I use on my combined bill with my husband? I am not a fancy restaurant person. Do I have to use it at the upscale restaurant, such as Nero's or can I use it at the medium priced restaurant, such as the Artist Café? Can I use it at the buffet and treat 4 of us to dinner?

    Thanks ahead of time for any helpful info you can give me.

  2. #2
    Member merlot_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    97
    Likes (Given)
    202
    Likes (Received)
    89
    You can use it at any CET restaurant anywhere EXCEPT in your home casino. If Windsor is your home casino...you better plan on a trip to the States! Hope the transportation cost to visit a CET property in the USA is less than that hundred or you're kind of screwed.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Emily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,093
    Likes (Given)
    5380
    Likes (Received)
    4145
    Most places should take it. You can send them an email and ask. Yes, you can cover anyone's dinner you would like up to the $100. Enjoy!! Congrats on making diamond!
    Eyes Like a Shutter, Mind Like a Lens

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Merlot, Windsor is my home casino but I live in Michigan. I hope I can use it in Windsor cause I don't like most of the US Caesars/Harrahs because of smoking. I could go to Cleveland or Cincinnati, but it wouldn't be worth the trip just for a $100 meal. When they gave me my new card, the lady mentioned the dinner and said I had to come to the TR desk to get the coupon and I had to use it all in one day. She didn't say anything about using it somewhere else, so maybe Canadian rules are different. I'll be going back on the 17th to see Gordon Lightfoot, so I'll ask more then. I was just impatient and wanted answers now

    Thanks Emily for the congrats. I was always Diamond until they raised the requirement to 15,000. Then I would come about 1,000 short of it when Toledo Hollywood opened. It's only a half hour for me to go there and I was splitting my gambling between the two casinos for the last couple of years. I decided to concentrate on Caesars to get my Diamond back. Hollywood is very stingy on their machines and comps. Caesars rewards better.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    56
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    I finally made it back to Diamond at Caesars Windsor. Yippee I have never taken advantage of the $100 dinner in past years as Diamond because I guess I didn't know it was part of being Diamond. But I may be interested in taking advantage of it now.

    Do I have to use it all on just my dinner or can I use on my combined bill with my husband? I am not a fancy restaurant person. Do I have to use it at the upscale restaurant, such as Nero's or can I use it at the medium priced restaurant, such as the Artist Café? Can I use it at the buffet and treat 4 of us to dinner?

    Thanks ahead of time for any helpful info you can give me.
    Congratulations on making Diamond !

    I would suggest you call the total rewards desk at the CET property you want to redeem it at. Make sure the restaurant you want to eat at accepts the celebration dinner. I found out the hard way that the restaurant I sat in and then ordered at, didn't take the celebration dinner !

    Since there were only a limited number of restaurants at the CET property, I thought they all took it. And when I printed out the coupon, it didn't say which ones were excluded.

  6. #6
    Member dirtyparrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    73
    Likes (Given)
    250
    Likes (Received)
    34
    My local is Windsor , I use my voucher every year at their restaurants..
    3 rules that I know of is

    1 ) you have 24 hrs to use it once you ask for it

    2) you have to spend the $100 in one sitting..

    3)It can not be applied to booze so order at least $100 worth of food and desert..

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    56
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyparrot View Post
    My local is Windsor , I use my voucher every year at their restaurants..
    3 rules that I know of is

    1 ) you have 24 hrs to use it once you ask for it

    2) you have to spend the $100 in one sitting..

    3)It can not be applied to booze so order at least $100 worth of food and desert..

    Maybe the rules are different in each location. I printed out my coupon from a kiosk earlier this year and it gave me until the end of the month to use it. It will be interesting to see if the rules have changed or it's location dependent.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Thanks, Dirtyparrot, When she gave me my new card, the TR lady did mention the $100 dinner and said I had to come to them to get it printed and I had to use it all at the same time. But she didn't say what restaurants take it. Do you know if the Artist Café takes it? It would be a good chance to use it at Neros but I'm just not into fancy. If I can use it at Artist Café, both my husband and I can have a steak with baked potato, soup or salad and a dessert. We normally go to the buffet, which we really like.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Thanks, Dirtyparrot, When she gave me my new card, the TR lady did mention the $100 dinner and said I had to come to them to get it printed and I had to use it all at the same time. But she didn't say what restaurants take it. Do you know if the Artist Café takes it? It would be a good chance to use it at Neros but I'm just not into fancy. If I can use it at Artist Café, both my husband and I can have a steak with baked potato, soup or salad and a dessert. We normally go to the buffet, which we really like.
    We are at Caesars a lot too (from Lansing, MI) and love the nonsmoking casino and the tons of games. We used the $100.00 at Neros and it was great. The steaks are very good and you will be able to use all of it there, the Artist Cafe does take it as does the buffet. But enjoy and try Neros............Rick

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Thanks, Rick. Neros is way too fancy for me. I don't want to use it for only me but share it with hubby. We'll probably use it at the Artist Café. For what extra we would spend at Neros for both of us, we can use that $$ to gamble, as we are seniors on fixed income. Our expensive eating days are over, even if it's partly free

    Thanks, all, for the help.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •