Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Press Release - Bally Technologies is Driving Innovation to the Global Gaming Expo

Bally is trying to "Pull Ahead" of the competition at G2E.
    (And I think this one will be a real winner).

Bally has Released a Press Release regarding the new titles that will be featured at this years G2E. As a sponser, Bally is debut Nascar video Slots. Also in the line up is Pawn Stars from the hit show on A&E. Along with these titles comes an astronomical 300 additional titles including 140 Unique titles.

More info can be found here: http://ballytech.newshq.businesswire...-1-4-prominent

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN$=5C View Post
    Bally is trying to "Pull Ahead" of the competition at G2E.
    (And I think this one will be a real winner).

Bally has Released a Press Release regarding the new titles that will be featured at this years G2E. As a sponser, Bally is debut Nascar video Slots. Also in the line up is Pawn Stars from the hit show on A&E. Along with these titles comes an astronomical 300 additional titles including 140 Unique titles.

More info can be found here: http://ballytech.newshq.businesswire...-1-4-prominent
    Hi CDN$=5C:

Thanks for posting. Bally got my attention with Michael Jackson ... a title that cost a lot of money, and made a splash at the G2E. It proved that Bally had the hardware and software to match the best from their competitors.

I expect more of the same. I'm looking forward to playing PAWN STARS.

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I trully believe that Bally is going to "Pull Ahead" of the others. Have you not seen the great stuff they came out with in the past year? I really have to comment on thier new cabinet design. Love the flat smooth surface (no buttons). I love the fact that you can also add your own headphones with the built in headphone jack (I like to have my slots loud). Dont have to disrupt others (and belive me I do get alot of complaints when I Crank Her To Max).