Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thunder Dragon slot

Really like this game. Just seems like too much of a miracle to hit the major starting at $500 or the grand starting at $5000. Takes a mighty big max bet at $5, but this can really pay off if you do, because any line bet betting $.10 a line automatically guarantees the picture frames on the last reel to hit major and minor bonuses.

I the other day accidentally bet max the first spin, like I commonly do, bc I enjoy playing one line times ten. I've hit the purple fire crackers a few times for the minor on these low bets and have gotten minor bonuses. Never saw anyone hit the major bonuses for $50 a line yet.

Played max the other day intentionally and hit the bonus in four spins. Only paid $194 with one minor jackpot win for $54, the only retrigger, but will try again. There are huge bonus possibilities playing $5, and would like to hit some.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Forgot one nice thing, when you bet higher, there are more purple bonus symbols, for which you need three to qualify for the jackpots. On max, seems they're all purple guaranteed, though a max isn't necessary to hit them. I've done it getting the minor 1x3, 1x10, 10x2, 10x3, 50x1, 50x2, and 50x10. Don't know if more purples means less wild dragons on the reels, but it would make sense. Ainsworth likes changing reels based on bets and has to, to account for the progressives.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm really tempted to throw a hundred in one day just doing max. Would have turned out pretty good quite a few times had I done that. Twenty bucks feels like pressing for too much luck. Now two bonuses, I wouldn't expect to get that unless they're back to back. If I win a hundred or more profit, I like to hold onto it.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I know I'm fantasizing about this game, but it seems reasonable. Just never know what those firecrackers will explode into playing max. I'm in love with it now. Lol.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Unlike most here I don't know most of the games by name so I'm going to say I Ihaven't seen it. Would like to try it though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    @nrr

You ever do any damage on these or the other game I posted about?
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ouch, painful on max without hits. Lost $5 one after another ten spins. I'll get another bonus when I can, hopefully sooner rather than later. Somehow recovered the money on other machines, so maybe today.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    $5 bet bonus=$50, $2.50=$200. You need retriggers or you don't get as much.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The name did not ring a bell, so did a search on YT for this game. I have played it at Cherokee a few times, and don't understand what's going on...lol. I have never done any good on it, but I don't stay on it too long. Hope you hit the major or the grand on it soon ONM!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hit the major the other night after 5 or 6 spins on max was speed stopping and it hit the 3 lightning bolts all said major first spin in bonus retriggered and got the small pot