Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    It is going to be lots of fun!! Yall be sure to watch..not hard to miss our band..it's 845 members and the largest marching band in America.. Allen Eagle Escadrille. . It's there 2nd time going and they have also done Macy's thanksgiving day parade and also St Patrick's day parade in Ireland. I just hope I get all the funds in in time so I figured heck why not post for good luck 😂
    Good luck with the FP. Hope you win enough and some to spare.
    The band has 845 people in it !!!!! Omg. That is almost more than the enrollment of our entire school. Not quite but almost.
    When slotting I am usually at that critical point between losing and broke.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherducker View Post
    Good luck with the FP. Hope you win enough and some to spare.
    The band has 845 people in it !!!!! Omg. That is almost more than the enrollment of our entire school. Not quite but almost.
    Yes 845 is what they are saying. Look them up on youtube.. there is also video of the last rose parade they did as well.. and our 10 mile March a thon that's alot of fun.. tons of video.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This was last year's March a thon. This was taken from a plane and not all member a are in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Daughter's high school band is marching in the Rose Parade! !! I have 3 months to save a few thousand.. I need a handpay or 3 
    this is kinda related but not really related... but I just got hosed by the little girl down the street selling lemonade. I am a sucker for these young entrepreneurs so I always stop! $2 for a cup of lemonade!! and she only filled my cup up half way! hahaha $2 really??? I had to give her $3 because I was laughing so hard! she was also selling sticker tattoos for $5.. point of the story is that if you don't get a handpay have your daughter sell lemonade and sticker tattoos at these prices, and she will pay for her trip in a day!

Closed by Request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Holy cow, Ginger!! Is that every kid in the high school??? Good luck with the fund raising. That is so awesome!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by slotvideos View Post
    this is kinda related but not really related... but I just got hosed by the little girl down the street selling lemonade. I am a sucker for these young entrepreneurs so I always stop! $2 for a cup of lemonade!! and she only filled my cup up half way! hahaha $2 really??? I had to give her $3 because I was laughing so hard! she was also selling sticker tattoos for $5.. point of the story is that if you don't get a handpay have your daughter sell lemonade and sticker tattoos at these prices, and she will pay for her trip in a day!
    Hahah that's funny..my girls are always selling things down on the end of the street. .maybe I should have them jack up the price some..lol
    Last edited by Ginger; 08-10-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meezers View Post
    Holy cow, Ginger!! Is that every kid in the high school??? Good luck with the fund raising. That is so awesome!
    Nooo..ha our freshman highschool has about 1500-2000 freshman and our main highschool 10th- 12th has about 5500-6000 students.
    This is in Allen, texas.. we have been all over the news recently over the years because of our new stadium. When they say everything's bigger in Texas I think they mean Allen..lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is the main high school stadium
    Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Update here how your FP adventures go.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoneyp View Post
    Update here how your FP adventures go.
    That's a good idea... I will do that.. I need to knock on a big piece of wood before I go..ha