Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Press Release - IGT Presents Crime Stoppers, Belly Laughs and Courtroom Drama at G2E

Who would have thought Judge Judy would get her own slot game. Not only did she get her own slot game, she got the mother of all slot games (on the huge 103' Centre Stage). This will be a show stopper!

And another one that caught me off guard! Peter Griffin! Yup. Family Guy is debut at G2E as a new slot game as well.

More details here: http://www.igt.com/company-informati...NewsID=1736960

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well I am looking forward to the Judge Judy one!!! I love her! She's mean....LOL
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    Well I am looking forward to the Judge Judy one!!! I love her! She's mean....LOL
    Hi Deb:

I like Judge Judy as well ... but this sounds like an IGT COMMUNITY GAME like American Idol. Do you like that?

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shamus View Post
    Hi Deb:

I like Judge Judy as well ... but this sounds like an IGT COMMUNITY GAME like American Idol. Do you like that?

Of course not! LOL But I bet they will have some of her funniest scenes. I will probably play it once Shamus! haha
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What does everyone think of the IGT lineup so far? I'm interested to see what HIGH 5 has come up with.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shamus View Post
    What does everyone think of the IGT lineup so far? I'm interested to see what HIGH 5 has come up with.

I remain disappointed in the lack of originality related to the borrowing, or more correctly, paying for ideas for machines. And I'm particularly disappointed that IGT thinks that is the mindset of the majority of players. I don't see it really working except in a few cases as far as longevity. I prefer games that are math friendly and bear no resemblance to television or cinema. (Timberwolf, Buffalo, other math friendly Aristocrats).

From the end of the IGT press release link:

Family Guy™ & © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

™ CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. ™ Entertainment AB Funding LLC. Outside of USA. © 2000- 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Entertainment AB Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.

© 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
    JUDGE JUDY: TM & © 2012 Big Ticket Television Inc. JUDGE JUDY and all related marks and logos are marks of Big Ticket Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Wyland® is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC © 2012.
    All rights reserved. 2012.

© 2012 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Sex and the City Official HBO Licensed Product © 2012 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sex and the City is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: TM CBS Broadcasting Inc. in USA. TM Entertainment AB Funding LLC outside USA. © 2000 – 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Too much "All Rights Reserved" for me. Like Deb said, I may play them once if I get to a market where there are before they're pulled.

DrVeronica
    I'm not a fan of any of the IGT titles but I know that I will give these new games a try because well, they will be new. Just never really been impressed with IGT pay tables.