Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biloxi Video Poker

I was just told by the Marketing manager of the Biloxi Hard Rock that they have 8/5 JOB when I have been there many times in the last two years and have not found but 7/5 JOB tables. These are quarter machines by the way, not the high limit. So anyone that has been to Biloxi lately have you found the Hard Rock Biloxi to have any quarter JOB at 8/5. I know that is not full pay but then nobody has full pay at a quarter anywhere in Biloxi from what I gather. We are going the 2nd of December and I just want to play at least 8/5 quarter JOB for about 12 hours a day and the Hard Rock there has the friendliest comp system. $500 a day run through an 8/5 JOB machine for 12 hours a day for 4 days will get me a lot of comps and has less chance of busting me.

Thanks for any info,
    David

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When I was at the Beau in early October I walked down to HR to play in a tournament and hit a few slots. I wandered all around looking at VP payouts and didn't see any full pay or even 8/5 machines except in the high limit room. That doesn't mean they could not have changed the system, but I would be surprised if they did.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't recall seeing any quarter level 8/5 JOB at Hard Rock. They do have better payouts at the dollar level. It's been a while since I played them, but the Beau Rivage did have 8/5 JOB at the Breeze Bar. It is a progressive game so the payout can get pretty high.