Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMF View Post
    I just started playing this last week. I have a whooping 1,157 LPs.

Do you all buy their credit packages or just use the bonus credits they give you?
    I'm not ashamed to admit I've purchased tickets, but more towards the beginning and before I knew how to maximize my play. Between the two of us, we've probably spend around $60-70 total (a ton less than I've gambled, hehe), but we've probably cashed in easily double that in LPs. Since maybe last August, I've purchased chips once from an Amazon gift card I won, $5 worth, but I've had my best accumulation of LPs ever. I think I had maybe 60K or so in LPs before the October trip, and used them all, and am now looking at 240K with no chip purchases. And 220K of that was before I joined myVegas friends and the like a few weeks ago.

So as someone who's made some small purchases, I can attest to the fact that there's no point or advantage to buying coins UNLESS you want the fourth reward. It's just play play play. Collect every bonus you can (I don't get them all), autospin is your friend, and don't bet big all the time...grinding it out is more effective on the right games.

Quote Originally Posted by ken8631 View Post
    Hoping to use some LPs for my August Vegas trip. I want to get the premium Zarkana tickets (haven't seen that yet), but they always show up as "Sold Out". Are they always "Sold Out"?
    I've seen it open maybe once, but I'm nowhere near ready to cash them in as my trip is a ways off.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Still playing for reasons unknown, 1,090,000 LPs. I'm comped at Mlife properties so really I don't have many ways to spend all these points that interest me. Oh well, hopefully something comes up.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was playing ?Lion's Festival? (I think that is the name) last night and I either could take 96 free spins or take a chance at 64 thousand and some odd credits. Of course I took the credits and to my surprise I won the max amount. I was shocked to say the least.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still play. I actually like some of the games so no big deal. I am fully comped at M Life with rooms and food, but we did take advantage of the free play last week at our stay at the Bellagio.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    Still playing for reasons unknown, 1,090,000 LPs. I'm comped at Mlife properties so really I don't have many ways to spend all these points that interest me. Oh well, hopefully something comes up.
    I get comped here and there, but get a lot of really good to great offers so myVegas helps supplement that in a way. Hope you get something great for your next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by JosieCat View Post
    I still play. I actually like some of the games so no big deal. I am fully comped at M Life with rooms and food, but we did take advantage of the free play last week at our stay at the Bellagio.
    If I get enough LPs I may take some FP. I thought about that last trip.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Update:

I've reached my 350K+ goal, so winding down is in sight. Aiding that is both the weekend rooms and the two show tickets are gone. Buffets for two and BOGOs are still there, as are single show tickets and weekday rooms.

I've been playing my SO's FaceSpace MV here and there to get her to 40K in LPs just to get the other ticket. I'm thinking I'll just make it a point to log her in everyday and play it every fews days, and collect points on mine and go all out once a week. It's funny 'cause once I got to 350 and checked the rewards I got really unmotivated really fast.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Still play occasionally but not as often as I did before they cut back on the rewards and put restrictions on some.

1 bad experience we had really soured me on myVegas. Redeemed the dinner/beer pairing for Monte Carlo. Got to MC to get the reward and we were told that the day before policy changed and since we were not staying there were no longer eligible. Wife and I were at different stations arguing with them. No luck for me and they refunded my LP. Wife got a supervisor and was grandfathered in...too late as mine was gone and since we were in Vegas that reward was not available to me (rewards are based on location). Workers and supervisor basically said too bad so sad.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bumping this up...

They've added some decent rewards for some players. I had access to the 2-night comp rewards at Bellagio, Aria, etc. The Borgata rewards sorta keep me in it, but I don't like the fact that they're only good for 30 days. So, like, I booked a comp Water Club for June, but I can't get the match play or slot play or food rewards until near the end of May, if I can even grab one. My SO is going to Vegas in June, so continuing to push on her account has her a few decent rewards that she would not have been able to get had we stopped playing.

To recap our last trip's MyVegas value and review:
    Mirage Resort Queen- let's give it $100-ish, though my offers had it at more than that. Our first stay there and we loved it! That's where they're staying on her girls trip.
    Two tickets to Zarkana- originally the $99 tickets, but because of a box office clerk's unwillingness to help, we were upgraded to the $139 or whatever seats. So that's $280 in value there. I loved everything. She just didn't like the clowns.
    Comp for two at Monte Carlo buffet- $50-ish at dinner time? It wasn't as horrible as some say, but let's just say if I could go back in time I wouldn't stalk it again.
    Two comps at Aria buffet- let's even it out at $50, too. Always enjoy it there, but I think we'll stick with lunch and dinner. Worth the reward, though, for sure.

We also had the $50 NYNY credit, but never made it down there.

Overall, about $500 in free stuff, just this trip, for a minimal investment (my records show we've spent $63 on chips, overall, since we started playing). That may be tied for most "comps" redeemed on any trip, and it didn't require a hefty gambling log. Leading up to the trip, I got close to 800K in LPs, returned a few, and spent 100K on the Borgata room. Now I'm at about 450K with no Vegas trip looming. I'll still log in to collect, as I'm considering a fella's trip later this year, but it's unlikely I'll get to Vegas for at least another year and a half or two so no need to put any focus on it. It's been a great ride, though!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still play it daily, more as a time killer than anything though as most of the best rewards I have already used and with our comps from MGM most they have are useless to us.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    still play it too, it`s like everyday facebook ritual to spend an hour with this game.. but i wonder why myvegas app doesnt give access to loyalty points and some rewards are always closed.. but it doesnt really matter.. i play it to relax))