Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still Playing MyVegas?

And if you are, do you have a specific goal and/or cutoff point?

I initially set my goal of 300K loyalty points a couple months ago when I was around 150K. Now that I have 229K LPs I'm just looking to get north of 350K. Provided they're still there in January/February I plan on redeeming a weekend room, 2 show tickets, a bogo buffet and maybe some monorail passes.

After that, I'm likely hanging it up as the next trip after next year will probably be two years off, and the rewards may be totally dried up by then. Not wasting my time for a low to zero payoff. But I'm so gung-ho this time I even joined myVegas friends to get my friend multiplier maxed out. Might as well go out with a bang!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Our last trip we used both offers at the Luxor (Tenders Steakhouse and 2 for 1 Carrot Top tix). Both worth it. Hopefully our next trip we can use a hotel offer.
    Home is where the heart is but any spare change I find goes in the Vegas Fund!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still play and have a boatload of LPs that I'll probably never use. I actually enjoy playing the stupid slots and have no specific goal in mind.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I will say, @emmas, that some of the slots are really fun. It's kinda why I'm not completely a "background" player. I will just put it on auto-play if something else comes up, but I like to sit there and play. Gives me slot entertainment without shoving $20 in it, haha.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I play with no set goal. I think now you are only allowed 1 night of room comp or dicount per visit.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoRose View Post
    I play with no set goal. I think now you are only allowed 1 night of room comp or dicount per visit.
    You still have 3 rewards per visit (more if you use rewards like the monorail or hexx), but IIRC you can't combine. Meaning if you have a room comp reward and a reward that requires a stay you can't use them simultaneously.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just checked my rewards , I have 5. Sometimes I buy chips, I am addicted to playing. Hopefully I 'll get to Vegas. I have 321k LPs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As long as they offer shows, food or rooms. I will play.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just started playing this last week. I have a whooping 1,157 LPs.

Do you all buy their credit packages or just use the bonus credits they give you?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hoping to use some LPs for my August Vegas trip. I want to get the premium Zarkana tickets (haven't seen that yet), but they always show up as "Sold Out". Are they always "Sold Out"?