Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We're home now, nothing to report from the morning free play...recouped "alittle" of our losses from a terrible weekend...no more giveaway weekends for us!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYphinix View Post
    We're home now, nothing to report from the morning free play...recouped "alittle" of our losses from a terrible weekend...no more giveaway weekends for us!
    Hi Rob, sorry my DH and I weren't able to stick around on Friday, we were out of there by 11am but I was able to meet a lot of the SF members that were there on Thanksgiving night. Sorry to hear that the giveaway weekend produced no SF winners! At least you had one decent slot hit. I also left with empty pockets:(

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Hi Rob, sorry my DH and I weren't able to stick around on Friday, we were out of there by 11am but I was able to meet a lot of the SF members that were there on Thanksgiving night. Sorry to hear that the giveaway weekend produced no SF winners! At least you had one decent slot hit. I also left with empty pockets:(
    No sweat..."family" or should I say us "Borgata Brats" always gets together

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYphinix View Post
    Agreed! Next year we can celebrate Thanksgiving the week after or before..haha Welcome Home!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ohhhhh, that would be awesome because some of us can't escape the relatives (notice I didn't say fam). LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You were there on Thanksgiving? I missed you then! I left on Friday at 12pm shortly after you. Oh well, next time I guess!
    Cashout, Cashout, Cashout-- The Husband