Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That sounds like fun. I a, planning to go downtown late April. Will give this a try! Thanks.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm pretty sure the ultimate X double double triple play at the Orleans in Vegas is a 9/6 pay table, or maybe a 9/5..... I remember getting paid 45 coins on a full house.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I agree that you should probably start at a .25 machine ($1.25/bet). You're not going to get any handpays, but the dollar machines can suck your money away quickly if on a bad streak (which happens often). It depends on your bankroll.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ken8631 View Post
    I agree that you should probably start at a .25 machine ($1.25/bet). You're not going to get any handpays, but the dollar machines can suck your money away quickly if on a bad streak (which happens often). It depends on your bankroll.
    It matters on the machine you play, how many hands (see triple play, five play etc etc), what type of multipliers (if any), progressive or not. I've know a couple of banks of triple play nickel progressives at the Orleans in Vegas that pay over $1200 for a DEALT ROYAL on a .75 bet. I've also hit $1600 on a nickel ultimate X triple play in Oregon (Royal Flush x 8).

But you are correct, know the machines you are playing, what the game (double double, deuces etc) your playing is and what those payouts for said game are.