Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Probably so but one of the 7 perks has always been a gift that we pick out. Kinda bums me out 😔

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by susangovols View Post
    So basically if you don't go to the renewal event you don't get a appreciation gift? Is that correct?
    Yes, this is correct

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well I know it's not your fault but that really sucks.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For 2015 one of the EXPERIENCE items has me puzzled: For 8 EC (250,000 x 8 = 2,000,000 TC), you get to watch the 2 MINUTE Kentucky Derby in a VIP AREA (+ they throw in a dinner). Are GAMBLERS so enamored with the KD, that they would go for this offer???
    Last years ECs, IMHO, were "terrible"--they have a few better choices this year: for 1 EC (250,000 TC), you get $500 in travel or $500 in food (the locale is unrestricted--and you can earn several!
    If they don't offere better items for higher level play, many gamblers after they reach 7* level in TR, may start gambling in other systems, MLIFE for example.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nrr View Post
    For 2015 one of the EXPERIENCE items has me puzzled: For 8 EC (250,000 x 8 = 2,000,000 TC), you get to watch the 2 MINUTE Kentucky Derby in a VIP AREA (+ they throw in a dinner). Are GAMBLERS so enamored with the KD, that they would go for this offer???
    Last years ECs, IMHO, were "terrible"--they have a few better choices this year: for 1 EC (250,000 TC), you get $500 in travel or $500 in food (the locale is unrestricted--and you can earn several!
    If they don't offere better items for higher level play, many gamblers after they reach 7* level in TR, may start gambling in other systems, MLIFE for example.

Of course there are people that love that event or they wouldn't do it. They are about to release a ton more. I have the beat on some I'll post a little later but they are good.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, I too like to watch the Ketucky Debry, but to use 8 ECs [an amount I can only "dream" about getting], seems to me to be a waste of points.
    On totalrewards.com, they added (in the last few days) many NEW 1 EC items.
    PS: Last year I did cross 300,000 TC, so got to EC level 3--but the restrictions were so "severe", that I "had" to choose 2 EC for Shell Gas (better than nothing, if you drive a compact car...assuming you don't live in NJ, where you can't use the offer) + 1 EC for dining. [There was NO way of using 3 x 1 ECs...]

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I assumed that Kentucky Derby thing was to actually go but 7* is way over my head. I like to think they're getting their comp drinks in a gold, jewel encrusted glass . I've done the Kentucky Derby in Vegas before and it was pretty fun. I'm not a horse racing fan either though.
    Last edited by BCMike; 04-06-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMike View Post
    I assumed that Kentucky Derby thing was to actually go but 7* is way over my head. I like to think they're getting their comp drinks in a gold, jewel encrusted glass . I've done the Kentucky Derby in Vegas before and it was pretty fun. I'm not a horse racing fan either though.
    If 7* is over your head (150,000 TC --INCLUDING bonuses), the Kentuckty Derby VIEWING event (at Churchhill Downs--you get there at your own expense) requires 2,000,000 TC is a "mind boggling" number for us "mortals".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenhunter View Post
    It has always been that way for the diamond booklets and they were worth much more than this years tablet.

Sandy
    loved the diamond coupon book last year!
    sad to see it go
    "You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass."
    -Frank Sinatra

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have what may be a silly question: what is a "free 4 night stay"
    does that mean that we don't have to gamble to 'earn our keep' on the comp'd room?
    "You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass."
    -Frank Sinatra