Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the info. I like the fact that we can now break down the $500 celebration folio. That makes it much more useable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi CETVIPHost - This information is really helpful. I was wondering if you could tell us any more about the Seven Stars Signature Experience Program for 2015. Last year they changed the program and gave players "experience credits" for every 50,000 tier points above 150,000 that they reached. These points could then be redeemed for Signature Experiences. There are rumors that they are going back to the old system in 2015 of awarding experiences for fixed tier-point levels reached. Also, do you have any information on what the actual experiences offered will be?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hey everyone, an update on my post. I am communicating with TR to clarify some of these things for you all, specifically the annual trips deadline there is some vague language there, but it has been confirmed that diamond aspiration and seven star experience points are extended until end of june, just not 100% sure about the actual airfare based trips. I'll follow up soon. Just want to make sure everything is absolutely accurate.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtp View Post
    Hi CETVIPHost - This information is really helpful. I was wondering if you could tell us any more about the Seven Stars Signature Experience Program for 2015. Last year they changed the program and gave players "experience credits" for every 50,000 tier points above 150,000 that they reached. These points could then be redeemed for Signature Experiences. There are rumors that they are going back to the old system in 2015 of awarding experiences for fixed tier-point levels reached. Also, do you have any information on what the actual experiences offered will be?
    Currently working with TR on this as well, I'll follow up this week at some point

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was at Harrahs AC on Saturday, 3/21 and wad turned away from the Diamond Lounge even though I'm Diamond. I was told that I need 25,000 Tier Credits to get in. Is this true? Thanks.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rp11211 View Post
    I was at Harrahs AC on Saturday, 3/21 and wad turned away from the Diamond Lounge even though I'm Diamond. I was told that I need 25,000 Tier Credits to get in. Is this true? Thanks.

I think that has been the case for a couple of years in Atlantic City unless they take $10 comp points from your total reward credits.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Unless they have changed the rules it is free entry for two with 25,000CR or $10 comps per person. You cannot use cash.

Someone suggested to another player with too few comps to try asking a host to add some to their account.

Sandy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenhunter View Post
    Unless they have changed the rules it is free entry for two with 25,000CR or $10 comps per person. You cannot use cash.

Someone suggested to another player with too few comps to try asking a host to add some to their account.

Sandy
    Thanks for the answer. So it's 25,000 tier credits or $10 comp? It wasn't explained that way at the Diamond Lounge.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the answer. So it's 25,000 tier credits or $10 comp? It wasn't explained that way at the Diamond Lounge.
    As far as I know. I will be there later this week and will ask if it has changed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenhunter View Post
    As far as I know. I will be there later this week and will ask if it has changed.
    Thanks for the help. Have a good time!